Page 1 of 2
Hi guys

As you can tell from the name, I am really into technical death metal. Favorite bands include Necrophagist, Decrepit Birth (second album), Anata, Arsis, Nile, Cryptopsy, Origin, Death, Cephalic Carnage, and Meshuggah.

I also like brutal death metal bands like Dying Fetus, Cannibal Corpse, Vital Remains, Hate Eternal, Kronos, Skinless, Krisiun, Defeated Sanity, etc.

I was wondering whether anyone else loves death metal! Please post your favorite bands below
Death, Atheist, Bloodbath, Dying Fetus, Kataklysm, Monolith Deathcult, Morbid Angel, Septic Flesh, Vader

Just off the top of my head.
Quote by misanthropy_inc
Fucking March 09'ers...

Fucking July '08ers...

Anyway, Death, Cynic, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Minkaro
Lordi, easily.

Don't hurt me!

Fucking September 06'ers...

I like The Black Dahlia Murder, Death, Morbid Angel, At The Gates and In Flames alot.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Off the top of my head,

Atheist, Gorguts, Martyr, Cynic, Autopsy, and Morbid Angel.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Last edited by HelloHalo at Mar 4, 2009,
Death, Atheist, Pestilence, Morbid Angel, Bloodbath
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
origin...that's it lol

I want to get into more straight up death metal, but most of it I find boring.
Death, Cryptopsy, Nile, Origin, Necrophagist, Suffocation, Carcass, Atheist, Vader, Deicide, Entombed..............
Dream Theater = "The auditory equivalent of masturbating into a cup and then smelling it."
My favorite pure death metal would be...Autopsy, Incantation, Suffocation, and Disgorge.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
My favorite pure death metal would be...Autopsy, Incantation, Suffocation, and Disgorge.

First (maybe second or third) person in here with good taste .
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
You were actually one of the people I was talking about .
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
First (maybe second or third) person in here with good taste .

*duncang avatar*

(Apparently banned by VG for pedestrian use )

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Dechristianize is a Vital Remains song...
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
copy and paste from profile
The Absence, Amon Amarth, Arsis, A Band of Orcs, Behemoth, Carcass, Daath, Death, Edge of sanity, Eluveitie, Ensiferum, some Extol, In Flames, Insomnium, Kalmah, Mastodon, Napalm Death, Nightrage, Opeth, Rumpelstiltskin Grinder, Skeletonwitch, The sword, Vader, Vehemence, Wintersun.

all death metal to an extent.....(besides mastodon and the sword)
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Morbid Angel, Dark, Death, Necrophagist, At The Gates, In Flames, Cynic.

some Extol

Wow, another Extol fan, thought I was the only one xD
Quote by MasterOfTheAxe
Morbid Angel, Dark, Death, Necrophagist, At The Gates, In Flames, Cynic.

Wow, another Extol fan, thought I was the only one xD

first two albums destroy, thrash synergy is alright, and new extol........... well they're not the same band
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Tech.death= Spawn of Possession.

I've been mentioning these guys in literally every thread I've posted in recently, I think
Quote by CG Man16
first two albums destroy, thrash synergy is alright, and new extol........... well they're not the same band

Agreed. Undeceived is tr00, but the Blueprint Dives...God.
Quote by technical death
oh **** wow... my bad

lmfao im listening to cryptopsy rite now...just made myself look like the biggest retard

hahaha

Guess you were too busy shreddin', amirite?

I don't really have a favorite band, but at the top of my list I guess it would be Death, Opeth, then Atheist.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Decapitated, Cryptopsy, Necrophagist, Death, Scar Symmetry, Amon Amarth, Carcass, the Faceless, Arsis, Cannibal Corpse, Spawn of Possession

I basically just named a ****load of tech-death (aside from the obvious exceptions) and like 2 or 3 melodeath bands haha.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Scar Symmetry,

I think I listened to some song by them called "artificial sun project" or something, and it sounded like if Dio got heavier and heavier in his career.
Metal noob here, don't know if Opeth or Meshuggah are death metal, but if they are those are my two favorites.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

My favorites would be (and yes i know that most of them are painfully untr00. live with it):
Dying Fetus
Infester
Cannibal Corpse
Stabwound
Nile
Behemoth
Godless Rising

And some more bands i can't think of right now...
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by cloudjessie42
Metal noob here, don't know if Opeth or Meshuggah are death metal, but if they are those are my two favorites.

Opeth - progressive metal with death vocals, drumming, and occaisionall riffing.

Meshuggah - sh*t

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Opeth - shit.

Meshuggah - awesome

...alright, fine, Opeth are awesome. you win
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat

...alright, fine, Opeth are awesome. you win

he always wins...
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Page 1 of 2