Hey, I was rockin' out and I decided t plug my guitar into the amp and it wouldn't work!!!
So I put a different guitar in and that worked, its not the amp, not the chord, so its the ****ing guitar! So im going to get a new pickup when i get the money! What brand of pickups do you recommend for my B.C. Rich?????
open the back of the guitar and check around for loose wires

i can guarantee that the pickups are not the problem
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by arnettmusic
What brand of pickups do you recommend for my B.C RICH?????

heres your problem
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
probably just a loose wire to the jack, you more than likely dont need new pups
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Musta been 'rockin' it too hard.

+1
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by arnettmusic
Hey, I was rockin' out and I decided t plug my guitar into the amp -- wait. You were rocking out, THEN you decided to plug in?

and it wouldn't work!!!You did use a patch cord, right?

So I put a different guitar in and that worked, its not the amp, not the chord, so its the ****ing guitar! A B.C. Rich with crap quality stock parts?! EGADS!

So im going to get a new pickup when i get the money! Don't.

What brand of pickups do you recommend for my B.C. Rich?????You were right on coming to this forum because it wasn't working, but you asked the wrong question.

Do as everyone else has said:

open the guitar's cavity
look for loose wire
connect loose wire to spot missing wire
close cavity
------

Shwiggity.