Page 1 of 7
Those randomly selected shall be sent purple [YI]'s = (your in) in your comment box
we shall not talk about this secret organization until you receive the letter of acceptance. prepare your brass knuckles.. and be ready to drink like irishmen
if you think your cool enough to join this organization.. post here. i swear, this will be awesome pwnage

sisies are not welcomed
Last edited by AndrewSchaeffer at Mar 4, 2009,
Pony Club.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Mar 4, 2009,
...are you ready for looove?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
Those randomly selected shall be sent purple [YI]'s = (your in) in your comment box
we shall not talk about this secret organization until you receive the letter of acceptance. prepare your brass knuckles.. and be ready to drink like irishmen
if you think your cool enough to join this organization.. post here. i swear, this will be awesome pwnage

sisies are not welcomed

Brass knuckles.... pussy! GTFO! Barefist only
I'm intrigued.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by sglover34479
Okay, got my acceptance bitch, what now?

You're mine.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by JackalUK
Brass knuckles.... pussy! GTFO! Barefist only

Batman uses electrified brass knuckles. And I do believe he is 1370% more badass than you. I rest my case.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
Batman uses electrified brass knuckles. And I do believe he is 1337% more badass than you. I rest my case.

Fixed .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
cyndi lauper, helen bonham.. a tiger avatar. wizards?

Hobbes will unleash the focking fury when the time comes...

And yes, I happen to think those chicks are hot. Cyndi's got pipes man, that chick can sing...
I'm scared.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by wizards?
Hobbes will unleash the focking fury when the time comes...

And yes, I happen to think those chicks are hot. Cyndi's got pipes man, that chick can sing...

put this man in, he speaks nothing but truth, and badassery.
I don't get it. I want in =D
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by Glimsom
Batman uses electrified brass knuckles. And I do believe he is 1370% more badass than you. I rest my case.

I am Batman you *****, and they are my awesomeness coming out not eletric...