A new online band i am trying to pull together is called Online Metal Grinders

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/metalgrinders/

Only me at the moment, so come on lets go. only been playing for a year but im getting there my progress is pretty fast. this band is just a bit of fun but the strangest things happen.

NOTE: THOSE WHO WANT IN, MUST BE ADDED TO THE BAND PROFILE, IT IS A BIT OF FUN BUT IT ALSO LIGHTLY SERIOUS
i can only say my own opinion but id say youre more likely to get help if you post examples of your own playing
Quote by kthxbi
i can only say my own opinion but id say youre more likely to get help if you post examples of your own playing

IM ON IT COULD TAKE SOME TIME
^There's a huge difference between metalcore and grindcore

Can you give and example of what you want to do?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I may be interested in this if I can be rhythm guitarist. I'm kinda inexperienced and not to good at leads. I'm on my phone now. Will post more tomorrow when I'm near a computer
Quote by uNr3aL
I may be interested in this if I can be rhythm guitarist. I'm kinda inexperienced and not to good at leads. I'm on my phone now. Will post more tomorrow when I'm near a computer

Those who want in add me as friend then ill add the line up to the band. U can have rhythm
Quote by Monolith295
^There's a huge difference between metalcore and grindcore

Can you give and example of what you want to do?

I wanna do stuff that really gets ur head banging n grinding. Similar style to dream theatre's train of thought album
I can't send you a friend request. It says that you only accept people with pictures so I'll send it later
it said you only accept requests from people who have pics...i uploaded a picture and it still said it...

im in though...

also i have ezdrummer for drums unless you have an actual drummer that can record quality...

i have FL and Adobe Audition also...

Edit: i think we should rethink the anme too..kinda cheesy...at the least, drop the "online" out of it...if you want the online part to be in the name maybe make it like iMetal or something...hahah..just some ideas
Last edited by uNr3aL at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by 1nOnlyACM
I wanna do stuff that really gets ur head banging n grinding. Similar style to dream theatre's train of thought album

You realize grindcore and Dream Theatre are very, very different, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb8rZhy502k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG-Txuj56Mo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7v_trEMn9E

That's grindcore.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by uNr3aL
it said you only accept requests from people who have pics...i uploaded a picture and it still said it...

im in though...

also i have ezdrummer for drums unless you have an actual drummer that can record quality...

i have FL and Adobe Audition also...

Edit: i think we should rethink the anme too..kinda cheesy...at the least, drop the "online" out of it...if you want the online part to be in the name maybe make it like iMetal or something...hahah..just some ideas

NOT GOT DRUMMER AS OF YETTHAT DRUN KIT OKAY BY ME, I ONLY GOT A MIC AND AUDACITY TO PUT THE TRACKS TOGETHER. ILL TRY ADD U
Look into adobe audition for puttin tracks together becauseit hAs all the mastering tools. I never used audacity though. Do you have experience mixin tracks together and what not
No experience in mixing. Ill look into adobe audition. Hows about warlords of cyberspace for a name
As it stands then:
Lead, me
Rhythm, uNr3al
Bass, TBD
Drums, TBD (not essential)
Vocals, TBD (not essential)
i think vocals are essential...me nor many people i know are into instrumental...****,..if we have to i'll try and lay down some vocals..maybe i'll ****a round today and see how it sounds...

warlords and **** like that sounds sooo...cliche..you know what i mean?

what is the genre we're shootin for..what are our influences...
Quote by uNr3aL
i think vocals are essential...me nor many people i know are into instrumental...****,..if we have to i'll try and lay down some vocals..maybe i'll ****a round today and see how it sounds...

warlords and **** like that sounds sooo...cliche..you know what i mean?

what is the genre we're shootin for..what are our influences...

MEATAL STYLE BUT NOT CRAZY. STYLES SUCH AS DREAM THEATRE WITH LESS PROGRESSION.

MY GUITAR INFLUENCES IN OREDER ARE, SLASH, JOHN PETRUCCI, AND JOE SATRIANI

U GOT ANY IDEAS FOR A NAME?
WHERE U FROM?

I AM MORE OF A COMPOSER THAN A LYRISIST, SO ARE U ANY GOOD WITH LYRICS, AN STUFF?
Last edited by 1nOnlyACM at Mar 6, 2009,
ya ill be able to write...im from PA...do you have any kind of instant messaging service??

AIM?
MSN luvtofcuk@hotmail.com, im from northern england, WOT UR AIM/MSN ADDRESS?

ONCE U ADDED ME, U CAN TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF MY IDEAS, U GOT GUITAR PRO?
Last edited by 1nOnlyACM at Mar 8, 2009,
As it stands then:
Lead, me
Rhythm, uNr3al
Bass, prizefighter211
Drums, TBD (not essential)
Vocals, TBD (not essential)

ready to go
My aim is kirkizzle. Don't have msn. I'll sign up for it though. I'll have drums and vox down too I guess. No I do t have guitar pro but I can get it. Talk to you on msn