Got this awhile ago , Plays like any other Schecter(very nice) Just skulls (on the headstock and knobs) are not my thing. Its so nice I thought about Having someone inlay the neck to take off the a7x and having the headstock painted and replacing the knobs as its a great sounding and playing guitar. But I figure someone might be a a7x fan and would appriciate it more. Pics later but in great shape. I'll trade it for a more less peagan style guitar so I can play it at church. A more traditional guitar would be ideal. Offer up your trades.
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Stock pic , I'll get actual pics up by tomorrow.
still looking for trades!!!
Would you trade to canada? A g-400 with a jb/jazz set with soon to be coil split for both pups?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by jjegg
Got this awhile ago , Plays like any other Schecter(very nice) Just skulls (on the headstock and knobs) are not my thing. Its so nice I thought about Having someone inlay the neck to take off the a7x and having the headstock painted and replacing the knobs as its a great sounding and playing guitar. But I figure someone might be a a7x fan and would appriciate it more. Pics later but in great shape. I'll trade it for a more less peagan style guitar so I can play it at church. A more traditional guitar would be ideal. Offer up your trades.

You can't play a guitar with an itty bitty skull on the headstock at church? I've played at church wearing a Suffocation shirt with "Bathe in the instestines of you" on the back

Anyway bump for a nice guitar.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
I got a schecter gryphon which basically looks like a quilt top maple ibanez with dark red finish
no skulls, no nothing on it
It plays very nice and would be perfect for your church
its got a coil tap, very good sounding, its got a string through body

If you want to consider it, let me know
RevaM1ssP1ss
UG E-Vicar
RIP The Rev
One day Yugi will be mine

Schecter Synyster Custom
B.C. Rich KKV Signed By Kerry King
Schecter Gryphon
Ibanez RG240
POD X3 Live
Guitar Research T60R Tube
Line 6 Spider 3 150 Watt
sent you a PM on HC. still haven't heard back...
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.