Page 1 of 2
well, not exactly.
but basically my psychology teacher was telling our class today that he is half german on his mother's side. his auntie lives in the same block of flats as an old german fellow called Herr Fess. After they got talking one time he revealed he used to be hitler's valet. he even has a picture of him and hitler together in his room.
but anyways, he was quite close to Hitler in his final days apparently and after Hitler killed himself in his bunker in Berlin, Herr Fess was given the job of taking Hitler's dead body outside in a carpet, finding a suitable place and burning it.
he keeps very quiet about it apparently and has never officially released his story as he doesn't want the attention.

i know it may smell of BS but it comes from a veeeeeeerry reliable source as far as im concerned.
discuss.
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
I thought the Soviets, like, burned the body or something

I haven't done WWII in History yet don't judge me
This is true actually.

All that was ever left with his jaw.

They actually just found out recently about the guys taking Hitlier out back and burning him.

I watched something about it on the Discovery channel just late last year.

Was pretty interesting because they were going over all the possibilities that he might still be alive then...

BAM they let this out.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Good old Herr Fess and his I burned Hitlers corpse story. Has he told you about when he beat the Loch Ness monster in a game of table tennis yet?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Because your psychology teacher's auntie is a veeeeeeerry reliable source.

as it happens, yes. but feel free to form your own opinion.
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
How do you know what B.S. smells like TS? Been examining your dogs droppings?
Sail upon the open skies
What, that´s bull****. He can´t be there, since I have him in my basement...
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by angusfan16

BS = Bull Sh*t.
i.e. sh*t from a bull. so no.
Quote by horloko

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by joeyj123
BS = Bull Sh*t.
i.e. sh*t from a bull. so no.

I know, it was a joke.
Sail upon the open skies
mai dad is zakk wylde he has brutral skills and he shredds liek mad . bls is like the best band ever your ****ty metallica aint wort ****.

Seriously though, I heard about this thing called Photoshop.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Her Fress actually means "Mr. Big mouth" in Enlgish.
You just lost a bit of credibity there man..
Are people not reading my post?

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by faultyy
Good old Herr Fess and his I burned Hitlers corpse story. Has he told you about when he beat the Loch Ness monster in a game of table tennis yet?

Nessie f*cking SUCKS at table tennis.

Kicked my ass at a 100m swim though, maaaaan I was embarassed, lost by miles
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
interesting story. need meeja conformation so the story will then be blown out of proportion and sold to the tabloids.

Quote by faultyy

i did that
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Momentosis

Yeah, it's the same bullcrap as in the OP. Sorry mate.
Quote by Momentosis

Maybe nobody found it interesting enough to comment about?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by The_Casinator
Her Fress actually means "Mr. Big mouth" in Enlgish.
You just lost a bit of credibity there man..

no. Herr means Mister. Fess means i dunoo what. you just lost a bit of credibility there, my friend.
Quote by horloko

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by angusfan16

...what?
Quote by angusfan16

Since when does bull shit come from a dog?
Not quite sure what breed of dog you have..
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by joeyj123
no. Herr means Mister. Fess means i dunoo what. you just lost a bit of credibility there, my friend.

Mr is short for Mister..?
Quote by Vauxite

A bulldog obviously.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Last edited by LordPino at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by ZeGuitarist

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

I'm gonna find that show.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Vauxite

Bulldog?

Quote by LordPino

yes. so?
in german, Herr means mister. what has Mr. got to do with it?
Quote by horloko

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by ZeGuitarist

can't find it through google. All I can find is other peoplpe talking about seeing the same thing.

arghghhhh searching the history channel website... they have to much stuff on hitler.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by LordPino

A bulldog obviously.

Quote by faultyy
Bulldog?

GODDAMNIT!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
His secretary is still alive, she wrote the book which later on the movie "der untergang" was based on. The story could be true but I doubt about this Herr Hess.

And yep, burned together with Eva Braun just outside his bunker in Berlin.
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Quote by Random88
Kicked my ass at a 100m swim though, maaaaan I was embarassed, lost by miles

Congrats!

Why the hell would anyone want to find Hitler's dead body?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
The werewolf woman of the SS are coming! Hide everyone!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by Momentosis
This is true actually.

All that was ever left with his jaw.

They actually just found out recently about the guys taking Hitlier out back and burning him.

I watched something about it on the Discovery channel just late last year.

Was pretty interesting because they were going over all the possibilities that he might still be alive then...

BAM they let this out.

There, I read your post.

Also, the Soviets found Hitler's body first when the entered Berlin in 1945, and took the skull without really mentioning it to anyone, and after the collapse of the Soviet Regime it was revealed that they kept his skull in their archives. There has been skepticism about whether it is truly his skull or not. By then it wasn't a huge deal anymore, I don't believe...
as everyone assumed he was dead anyways.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/725537.stm if I sound unbelievable. I'm a history major though so I'd like to think I have some credibility.
Quote by joeyj123
well, not exactly.
but basically my psychology teacher was telling our class today that he is half german on his mother's side. his auntie lives in the same block of flats as an old german fellow called Herr Fess. After they got talking one time he revealed he used to be hitler's valet. he even has a picture of him and hitler together in his room.
but anyways, he was quite close to Hitler in his final days apparently and after Hitler killed himself in his bunker in Berlin, Herr Fess was given the job of taking Hitler's dead body outside in a carpet, finding a suitable place and burning it.
he keeps very quiet about it apparently and has never officially released his story as he doesn't want the attention.

i know it may smell of BS but it comes from a veeeeeeerry reliable source as far as im concerned.
discuss.

I'm convinced.

To bad they burned his body, now when I piss on him it will look like my chocolaty drink.
Last edited by JDawg at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by JDaw

To bad they burned his body, now when I piss on him it will look like my chocolaty drink.

I'm pretty sure they just doused the body with gasoline, which would leave bones behind as it would not burn hot or long enough to turn the bones to ash.
yeah well my cousin's friend's grandad's best mate's sister's world war 2 german boyfriend told her before he died in 1939 that hitler is still alive
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Page 1 of 2