Built by a boutique luther, W. R. Landy, on the East Coast, this is turning into a true collector's item, as it was a one-of-a-kind beauty, and Landy has now moved onto acoustics and some traditional Strat-style guitars, but has not been creating modern styles anymore.

This is a CUSTOM-CARVED guitar, and here are the specs:

* Mahogany Body
* Walnut Top (very unique, deep, rich tone, sounds full on a clean tone and ROARS at higher-gain)
* EMG 81/85 Pickups with 1 Volume Pot
* Leo Quan Badass-II Bridge with the optional Fine Tuners - this is NOT a floating trem, these bridges are a fixed bridge, but each string is individually intonated.
* Ebony Fretboard
* Gold and Black hardware
* Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
* Custom-carved headstock - very unique, looks great on-stage
* Condition is between Very Good and Excellent on the "Vintage Guitar Guide" condition scale, according to a guy who checked this out a couple of days ago (probably an 8.5/10) - couple nicks to the side of the fretboard, some light typical scratching on the back, doesn't show up in pics, and pick scratching in the front, with slight oxidization to the bridge from palm-muting).
* Comes with an SKB Strat-style latching Hardshell Case
* Guitar weighs about 7 lbs.
* Nitro finish to the body, satin finish to the neck.
* Neck is similar to a PRS Wide/Thin profile, slightly thicker than an Ibanez Wizard neck.

Looking for $1200obo, and will consider fair value trades, and must always include OHSC and be in at least "Very Good" condition if not better. I will be happy to add in cash towards a higher-value guitar, if you're looking to get some cash out - I'm open to all sorts of guitars and amps, but I would prefer to avoid any Floyd Rose trems (PRS trems are, of course, just fine!)

Please PM me with any questions, and I'll usually get back to you within a few hours. I'll keep bumping daily while this is available, thanks!

Please PM me with any questions, and I'll usually get back to you within a few hours. I'll keep bumping daily while this is available, thanks!
IMO it's pretty nice but not all that. Could use a trem.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
That looks gorgeous! Sadly I have no moneys
Gear
Guitars
PRS CE22
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
B.C.Rich Warlock Bronze series (raffle prize)
Pedals
Crybaby from Hell
Blackstar HT-Dual
Line 6 DL-4

Amp
Cornford Roadhouse 30
Quote by sdhupelia
Thanks for thread-crapping, that's really kind of you.

Wasn't trying to diss the guitar mate, sorry if I offended. It's not really my style but I'm sure it's worth $1200. The headstock is wicked btw
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by sdhupelia
Trades always welcome - Saul, you could talk me into that CE22, I bet

Nah sorry, that thing is most definitely not for sale
I still haven't finished paying it off
Gear
Guitars
PRS CE22
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
B.C.Rich Warlock Bronze series (raffle prize)
Pedals
Crybaby from Hell
Blackstar HT-Dual
Line 6 DL-4

Amp
Cornford Roadhouse 30
going... going... looks like a trade is on the table, last call, just waiting to hear back from the guy, so get in now with your offers! awaiting your pm's!
it's gone, I'm not subscribed to the thread anymore after this posting - traded (with a little cash as well) towards a mint Jackson RR1T Black with OHSC. I'm stoked, I don't see many RR1's come along without Floyd Rose (which I now avoid at all cost).