The last one just kind of fell into the idea of pancakes but this one is all about pancakes/waffles/french toast! Lets discuss some good ol' Pancakes!
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by Giamancat
what about crumpets?

WHY THE HELL NOT? Go for it!
What are you dense?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

Crumpets, pikelets, Scotch pancakes and English muffins: all traditional British tea-time treats but what's the difference? That's a good question!
I'm gonna take a stand right now and just say this- **** blueberries in pancakes. Those little bastards have no place ruining some otherwise delicious flapjacks.
Strawberries are okay on the occasion, and blackberries are always acceptable, but NEVER blueberries. You want blueberries with your pancakes? Blueberry syrup is your friend. That's okay, but if you try to put straight blueberries themselves in your pancakes then choke on them.
That is all.
This sig is
Last edited by Rasta Dogg at Mar 4, 2009,
pancake recipes? i made peanut butter and banana pancakes once by putting Reese' chipits and mushed up banana in with them. they were so good.

also skor chips and chocolate chips are good.
Pancakes with lemon and sugar, what could be better?!
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by Rasta Dogg
I'm gonna take a stand right now and just say this- **** blueberries in pancakes. Those little bastards have no place ruining some otherwise delicious flapjacks.
Strawberries are okay on the occasion, and blackberries are always acceptable, but NEVER blueberries. You want blueberries with your pancakes? Blueberry syrup is your friend. That's okay, but if you try to put straight blueberries themselves in your pancakes then choke on them.
That is all.
No.
I can't eat pancakes...
"If you can hum it, you can play it!"

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP: LTD M-10
Marshall MD10CD
Quote by MetlHed94
I can't eat pancakes...

i feel the pain that you do. i can eat them but still... a world without pancakes.
What are you dense?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

I like making scrambled egg with ham and melted cheese, and putting it between to pancakes. Effectively making a pancake egg ham and cheese sandwich...delicious.
Common sense is becoming such and uncommon trait.
Dr. Jules Hilbert: Hell Harold, you could just eat nothing but pancakes if you wanted.

Harold Crick: What is wrong with you? Hey, I don't want to eat nothing but pancakes, I want to live! I mean, who in their right mind in a choice between pancakes and living chooses pancakes?

Dr. Jules Hilbert: Harold, if you pause to think, you'd realize that that answer is inextricably contingent upon the type of life being led... and, of course, the quality of the pancakes.