I woke up this morning feeling like complete crap. I have the window wide open and I'm still really hot, and it's REALLY cold outside. My next class is at 2, then I'm done for the day. My throat feels like a sore throat is coming. What can I do for a temporary fix so I don't go crazy in my next class?
Quote by CBNJ
I woke up this morning feeling like complete crap. I have the window wide open and I'm still really hot, and it's REALLY cold outside. My next class is at 2, then I'm done for the day. My throat feels like a sore throat is coming. What can I do for a temporary fix so I don't go crazy in my next class?

I see. Pics?
RULE BRITANNIA
You have the T-virus. You must be quarantined.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
lemsip is the stuff though dunno if you can get that in the US
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
I think it's just one of those situations where you have to suck it up and just go to your class, of course using your bed as motivation to get through it.
On a serious note, Cepacol always works. If you can't get any of that, just try getting some eucalyptus candy ('mint' or something)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by CBNJ
What is that? I've never heard of it.

Its a hot lemon drink you make from powder that has paracetamol in it, works well
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Find an ant colony and sever the thoraxes of approximately 40-70 of the little fellers.Grind them up in a mortar and pestle and stir into a glass of warm water.

Drink and enjoy.
Poor a hot green tea mixture down your nose.
"Lord beer me strength."
Quote by aaciseric
I think it's just one of those situations where you have to suck it up and just go to your class, of course using your bed as motivation to get through it.

aaciresic speaks the truth. Mix this with some painkillers/regular medicine, and you're good to go

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by aaciseric
You got closer than most

I've never gotten your name wrong. Give me some credit!
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Just drink loads of Lucozade, and it'll all blow over.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

I've never gotten your name wrong. Give me some credit!

This is quite true I suppose. Though you're not a God among men ...
Quote by aaciseric
This is quite true I suppose. Though you're not a God among men ...

But you said so yourself!
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
But you said so yourself!

Is that so? Well, two can play this game ...
Quote by aaciseric
Is that so? Well, two can play this game ...

Nice try.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE