is the digitech death metal pedal good for getting tones like metallica bodom and cradle of filth if anyone has it share your thoughts.
NO. whats your amp?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
It sucks....
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by Alexicob
peavey microbass 20 watts.

Why are you using a base amp?
Save some money and look into a Peavey Vypyr.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
if you plugged ur guitar into a steaming mud monkey it would get a better tone than that pedal
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by camhussynec
if you plugged ur guitar into a steaming mud monkey it would get a better tone than that pedal

Yeah.......agree with this completley
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
dude i am running the exact same pedal and amp setup(all i can afford right now, cost me a total of $50)and play **** like Seek And Destroy, Fade To Black, Brain Stew, ATWA, Prison Song, Old School Hollywood, Aerials, They Say, Symphony Of Destruction, Runnin Down A Dream, Hash Pipe and I get a decnet sound using an Ibanez EX Series guitar..not the best but its better than before when i didnt have the pedal, on account of the Microbass has no distortion on it....For my spending, I am happy with it...first pedal ive ever used though so i dont know too much about them..
i dont know about alexicob, but i use a basS amp because it was a deal and all i can afford at the moment and better than nothing....i make do with what i have....mine likes to shriek a lot though i think its in the guitars output jack

NO NECROBUMPING!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me