So, last night I was supposed to go and see AC/DC in the "Sportpaleis" in Antwerp (Belgium) They planned two shows, one on sunday, and one on tuesday.. I got tickets for the second show, the first one sold out in about half an hour, so they planned a second one.

I skipped my last class to get there in time, and when we were allmost there, I got some texts from friends saying: "The show's cancelled dude, the singer's sick.." A few minutes later the same message was on the radio.. It sucked, it sucked really really hard!..

Six months ago we had to go through a lot of trouble to even get 2 tickets (we had about the whole family calling and trying to buy them online). I've been looking forward to seeing them since I was like, 12 years old...

We can trade our tickets for tickets for the show in Amsterdam on June 23th, but I have an examn the day after so I can't go

I feel like **** right now..

Has anyone ever had the same problem/bad luck/.. ?

To make it even worse, 2 years ago I was going to see Eric Clapton, but 2 weeks before the concert I got really sick and I had to stay in the hospital 'till the day AFTER the concert.. First that, and now this..
I missed the Queen + PR concert here in Switzerland cause the school forced us to spend two weeks in Italy... On a more positive side, Italy was beautiful.

oh and the tickets to the acdc concert here were sold out in 20min... I was 4 hours too late.
Bummer for sure man. But I'm just gonna say that i saw them in Chicago earlier and it turned out to be the day before i had a exam, so you know what i did? I ****in drove the thirteen hours round trip, saw them put on maybe the best concert i've ever seen and then made it back in time to get an F on my exam. I studied my ass off for the rest of the exams and got a B- in the class. Do i regret it? Not a bit.

Moral of the story: some things are more important then school. AC/DC is one of them
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
You should talk to your professor about the exam that day and see if you can take it a day early. I know professors at my school do that often for students who have to leave early for break and stuff like that.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
man, that sucks
...Your Mom...

GEAR:
Schecter C-1
Ovation Celebrity CC44
Line 6 Spider III 2x10 120 watt (ugh...)
Johnson J-Station
Bunch of Danelectro Pedals
Quote by MrOtter

Moral of the story: some things are more important then school. AC/DC is one of them

Is AC/DC is more important than the proper use of 'than' as well?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Mudmen190
Ac/dc sucks. Your ears are thanking you.

kill yourself. your mom will thank you
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by lordofthefood1
Is AC/DC is more important than the proper use of 'than' as well?

haha, now you know i wasn't lying

I am a little embarrassed though, my mom and brother are both English teachers so I usually am the one playing grammar nazi.
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
no bands EVER come to where i am.

Suddenly your situation is not so bad, at least people play there...
Quote by learnerlegend
my dog's barks are more interesting than their 4/4 hits

^ Regarding AC/DC
I know some friends who had the same. I laughed myself almost to death!
They were teasing me because I didn't have the money to buy a ticket, way too pricy.

Sorry mate but hahaha, bad luck
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"