I play rock and metal. I'm going to play through headphones and straight from amp. Which option will be the best for me? :
Amp + Multifx: Kustom Arrow 16/Orange Crush 15 + Zoom G2
Kustom Arrow 16/Orange Cruch 15 + Korg AX15G

Modelling amp: Roland Cube 20x.

I need good distortions and overdrives. I need good effects like reverb, delay and chorus.
Cube 20x sucks. Get the MicroCube or the 30x if you really want a Cube (the two i suggested are awesome).
Last edited by 667 at Mar 4, 2009,
If it's just for home practice, you might as well get a Roland Microcube and buy a pedal or two to go with it, it does have all the effects as the biggers one too you know, including reverb, delay and chorus. Sadly though, Reverb and Delay can't be simultaneously, they're on the same knob. You can fix that by buying a reverb/delay PEDAL tho
Roland Cube. Hands down.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by 667
Cube 20x sucks. Get the MicroCube or the 30x if you really want a Cube (the two i suggested are awesome).

It doesn't "suck" it just lacks the other features that the 30x and micro have. It's a good amp on it's own for what it is. But agreed rather than buy a multi effects and a cube 20x, you can get a 30x for about the same or likely less.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
It doesn't "suck" it just lacks the other features that the 30x and micro have. It's a good amp on it's own for what it is. But agreed rather than buy a multi effects and a cube 20x, you can get a 30x for about the same or likely less.

Good advice.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by gregs1020

You are right, I should have chosen my words more carefully.
I will say it sucks compared to the 30x, but for anything up to hard rock, it's fine.