http://www.mesaboogie.com/US/Dealers/dealers___support.htm

US does not have internet seal of mesas. in the us you have to go to your local guitarshop and they have to order one for you. If you country does not have a dealer on it's own for mesa amps you have to contact mesa to buy it directly from them.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by Sonic Blast
i know that's not true. there are now a few internet dealers. and i've been on their websites. i just can't remember what they are.

Yes it is true. At least in the US. in europe and the rest of the world you can order them online BUT NOT in the US. That way Mesa has control over the prices. It is possible to buy them at a shops that are part of an online chain (guitar center, music123...) but only at the shop if the shop has a dealership with mesa. NOT ONLINE.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Last edited by boxcarmonument at Mar 4, 2009,
lol... do you really want to know?

budget: working on that, it's not a concern. i have a good steady job and it'll be a while before i'm able to get anything.
genres: a little bit of almost everything. but mainly progressive rock/metal and hard rock
location: i'm not sure at the moment. if i could get it shipped here cheaply, then maybe that. but most likely to the USA or there's a slight chance of the UK.
preferibly new, because i can't try out a used amp with being where i am
home and gigs!

Well, that is just a short list of stuff I ask everybody. I don't know what your VAT taxes are like in Saudi Arabia. I was just thinking you might get a better deal buying used. Getting a seller to ship to you there might be hard though. Are you in the military or is that your permanent residence? I'm still confused by your location

"most likely to the USA"

Here is cool site to look stuff up if you do decide to go second hand

http://jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=mus&itm=mesa&loc=&fil=+Mark&ys=&ye=&submit=++++go++++

Please don't bump old threads. This thread was make back in March.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.