Hey i play like 3,5 years guitar...recently i tried to play some songs of Iced Earth because they are my favorite but i faced some problems...i tried stormrider.I learned it very well but after 2 times i play it in a row i cant play the the riffs cause my hand get tired...after a week of practicing it so i can play it full speed my hand got so ****ing tired that now i cannot play songs much easier by stormrider...So here is my question: Is there exersice which could make play these fast riffs and that could make my hand stronger so i couldnt get tired..

Please respond and dont face this post like a nooby post cause noone becomes good without being bad first..Thanks for your time
Quote by spy6ter
Hey i play like 3,5 years guitar...recently i tried to play some songs of Iced Earth because they are my favorite but i faced some problems...i tried stormrider.I learned it very well but after 2 times i play it in a row i cant play the the riffs cause my hand get tired...after a week of practicing it so i can play it full speed my hand got so ****ing tired that now i cannot play songs much easier by stormrider...So here is my question: Is there exersice which could make play these fast riffs and that could make my hand stronger so i couldnt get tired..

Please respond and dont face this post like a nooby post cause noone becomes good without being bad first..Thanks for your time

I don't know if you posted in the good forum but I'll help anyway.

Try not playing guitar for a day or 2, your hand will feel stronger after.

Other than that, hand fatigue comes because it isn't trained enough(not enough stamina). Just continue practicing and take pauses, long and short ones.

Fast edit: For excersises uh... just try to play something looping untill your hand gets tired and pause. It can be simple like it can be complicated, your choice. Be sure that you're accurate though.
Last edited by kevC4 at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by kevC4
I don't know if you posted in the good forum but I'll help anyway.

Try not playing guitar for a day or 2, your hand will feel stronger after.

Other than that, hand fatigue comes because it isn't trained enough(not enough stamina). Just continue practicing and take pauses, long and short ones.

Fast edit: For excersises uh... just try to play something looping untill your hand gets tired and pause. It can be simple like it can be complicated, your choice. Be sure that you're accurate though.

Thanks dude ...I hope this will help :P
Quote by spy6ter
Thanks dude ...I hope this will help :P

hmm...do you think it will help if i do some sets of rollers with my hands everyday?
If you've played for 3 1/2 years and your hands cant take a sad excuse for speed like that, You have no hope.
But I Suppose:

Back when I was 9 I got tendonitis from playing an At The Gates song over and over.
It helped me by Curling my hand in and snapping it back out over and over. I did this for years on end, daily, wherever I was.
Don't rest too long or you'll become rusty.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Mar 4, 2009,
pull cock
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Seth Shadows
If you've played for 3 1/2 years and your hands cant take a sad excuse for speed like that, You have no hope
i can play speed like that..i just dont got lot of stamina and just get tired if i play over and over