Listen to CKY.
2nd one because it has a floyd rose.
they're a pain in the ass, but sooo worth it.
~Carl
I'd say the second one if you have the budget. i bought the first one (or something like) cause it cost like half the price of the second one.
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
I know that you guys don't really care bout the look as much as quality but please don't get the 3 one
Hmmm... all good choices. Do you change tunings a lot? If so you may be better off with either the first or third, as floyd roses can be a hassle to adjust, particularly if you havn't used one before. I'd probably go for the first one, Ibanez give you plenty of bang for your buck.
dont get a bolt on neck, go with a set neck
what do you play, whats your budget, what kind of amp do you have

Id take the parker simply for the fact its NOT an ibanez

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Yeah, I change tuning a lot. Why not get the Parker? I like the way it looks, as long as it sounds good, who cares? It's opinion.
Listen to CKY.
Quote by cky_rocks
Yeah, I change tuning a lot. Why not get the Parker? I like the way it looks, as long as it sounds good, who cares? It's opinion.

you gotta try them out, but Iv played my buddy's Parker and they are very nice to play. look at the reviews, all very good.

the coil tap is a nice feature too, adds versatility. if you change tunings, stay with the hardtail over the floyd

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Parker or the first Ibanez.

If you aren't so experienced with tremolo systems, avoid the second Ibanez. The Edge III bridge isn't so reliable if you abuse it and it'll end up as a mess on non-experienced hands.

Hope it helps and feel free to ask/PM more questions.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.