SO what would you all recommend as the best pedal board to buy that can hold an assortment of pedals of different shapes and dimensions? Also what power supply would you recommend for 4-5 pedals all take 9VDC? thanks for the help.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
If your not completely against DIY'ing, its cheaper to make your own pedalboard

and I have a soundlabs 6x9v power supply, very cheap and good=]
Yeah i was thinkingabout making my own but woodwork and DT havenever been strong points for me at all.Ill check out the soudlabs one, thankls
Quote by boreamor

People
should
smile
more

DIY on pedalboards can be as simple as sticking velcro on a plank of wood. thats hardly above the capabilities of anyone. i dont really know of any great ones to buy, but gator and pedaltrain are the two things that comes to mind.

as for powersupply, id go with either a 1-spot and daisy chain or a voodoo labs pedal pedal power 2. the first is a good cheap option, the second is if you want to spend a good bit more for features like isolated outputs.
thanks jof1029
If id made my own id want it to be proffessional looking, im pretty anal about tidyness and things so id like to get a proffesional one.
Ive been looking at probably gettng a 1spot, they look the best form what ive seen, and for the price.
Quote by boreamor

People
should
smile
more

that pedalboard does look pretty sweet. I bet i could get it for cheaper by borrowing stuff from my colleges massive woodwork area. Haha so im in a dilemna now, make my own or buy one. Im leaning to own making my own as i can add bits to it and all my pedals will fit.
Quote by boreamor

People
should
smile
more

Go with the Visual Sounds 1-Spot Combo Pack for your pedal power. Powers up to eight with the combo's daisy chain.

I prefer to DIY on pedalboards. I can make them to my exact specs, so....
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--