Pit...I need that picture of the dinosuar riding a bicycle for school tomorrow. If someone posts it I will be very thankful and give them e-oral sex.

john mccain 4 prez
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Is anyone else amazed by how many pictures of dinosaurs riding bicycles there are?!
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by Carl6661
Is anyone else amazed by how many pictures of dinosaurs riding bicycles there are?!

Amazing!

EDIT: I remember seeing some dino bike thing in the demote thread, I do suggest however not to look through all the pages as I might be wrong...
Quote by Carl6661

Yeah, but then again why wouldn't there be lots of pictures of dinosaurs riding bicycles out there on yon intenet........meh.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by Kumanji
... I have an awful feeling we've just been made fools of. Bicycle-riding dinosaur-related fools.

No im being serious I need it for a presentation on health in german

Think about it, what is more healthy than a T-rex on a bike?
Well UG, I am about to go to bed. Knowing that you all failed in finding the holy image. You have two minutes. Your time begins.
Quote by guitar12
Well UG, I am about to go to bed. Knowing that you all failed in finding the holy image. You have two minutes. Your time begins.

google.com

****head...

I got this from a site called 'bikesexual.org'

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Mar 4, 2009,