So.
Wow.
I'm fifteen years old. And this girl that im practically best friends with comes up to me today and asks me to go to graduation grove with her (a secluded area of our school). So it was just us, and I thought we were gonna hook up or something, which wouldhave been akward for me, cuz were like best friends.
She takes my hand, takes a couple deep breaths, and starts to get a little teary. so im thinking okay, maybe were not hooking up, maybe something bad happened in her family or something, right?
Wrong. She opens her mouth and asks me to ****ing marry her. And shes dead serious.

Keep these things in mind:
1) Were 15
2) Were best friends
3) She is completely serious

HOW DO I SAY NO! WERE BEST FRIENDS FOR CRISSAKES!!!
Lies. Or if its not, marry her.

EDIT: Wait a minute, your that dude who keeps making constant threads. One about how you hate some bitch and that your band is going on a 50 city world tour. Lies.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Last edited by \m/_Chair_\m/ at Mar 4, 2009,
How DID you say no? It's not like you're still there, so how can we give any advice?

Or maybe you just ran away...w/e
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not
Rape.
Quote by gjvx
Damn you Spicer001, I'll get you for this...

[GT]Spicer001 of the UG Gaming Force
Should have raped her man, she probably wouldn't have wanted to marry you after that ordeal
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
no i thoght she was joking at first, cuz its such a ****ed up situation. but she was completely serious. i told her i had to "think about it"
Quote by Motu
How DID you say no? It's not like you're still there, so how can we give any advice?

Or maybe you just ran away...w/e

This is what I wanna know too.

EDIT: Ah, k.
Just tell her that because you're only 15, you think it's ridiculous to get married so young.
If you like her more than a friend, date her for a while.
If not, just say "I'm still your best friend and all, but I just don't want to peruse a relationship of that kind with you at the moment."
Then you ask her to show you her boobies.
Member of the Laney Cult
Last edited by JaykeSucks at Mar 4, 2009,
Serious comment is to just tell her that you should hook up but take it slowly... around 0.5 mph.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
what did you say?
calm her down, she obviously has some kind of issue. and talk to her and tell her that marriage is just fukin crazy but you are willing to go date her or something. that is... if you want to date her.

im saying this all upon the small chance that you arent making this up.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
can either of you afford a wedding? If not then go for it, you get free sex, she gets to wait, chances are by the time you get to 16 or have saved enough you'll hate each other, like most couples
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
You were in woodlands...with a girl...and no rape occurred?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU VAGINA-WEARING NANNY-GLOSSER!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Last edited by Zolom at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by estranged23

+1

Let the armed gingerbread man do it's work...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

im not lying...obviously she has serious emotional issues..and i dont want to make things worse
dude whats going on? **** man. dude the graduation groove mother****er! **** that bitch man. She got big horny catfush titties. 5 of threm. smoke em dude. good ****.

dude tap that ****.

you can do it! you can do it all night loan!
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by The_Paranoia
Is she hot? If yes. accept and get secks anytime. If not, run.

he said marriage

I joke I joke....
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by RockGuitar92
dude whats going on? **** man. dude the graduation groove mother****er! **** that bitch man. She got big horny catfush titties. 5 of threm. smoke em dude. good ****.

dude tap that ****.

you can do it! you can do it all night loan!

Well done, you just wrote the must confusing post ever.

Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^