I like. But, Pete, why didn't you ask for no Edge III? Why isn't there an Edge Pro?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I am disappointed by the video; I wanted to see the guy shred it up on those high widdly frets
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Pete, I am incredibly disappointed in you for not slapping the designers when they didn't make it a prestige.
pete, how's the recording going?

cool vid btw
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by oneblackened
I like. But, Pete, why didn't you ask for no Edge III? Why isn't there an Edge Pro?

I have Edge Pros on the ones I have They just didnt want to do it on production models.
Quote by Shred-Hed
He says he likes the edgeIII !

I didnt say that I loved it or anything, just that it gave me zero problems personally on the whole tour.
Quote by CitizenErased78
Pete, I am incredibly disappointed in you for not slapping the designers when they didn't make it a prestige.

Sorry, but they dont really care what the artists think. its all about marketing, and they thought this guitar would do better at this price.
Quote by ihave27frets
I have Edge Pros on the ones I have They just didnt want to do it on production models.

Then again, it doesn't make too much sense to make the guitar a prestige when most buyers are poor.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by CG Man16
pete, how's the recording going?

cool vid btw

Its going good, were working on new stuff as we speak
Looks like a really nice guitar (could use a better tremolo system, but still). I actually just listened to The Absence for the first time, I really like you guys. It's not just the usual metalcore, quality stuff. Anyone else think it's REALLY cool to have a famous guitarist on the forums?

Much respect to you sir!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Just looked up THE ABSENCE because it was mentioned in the vid... Youtubed it and wow that band is epic o.o"
Anybody know if he's dropped Caparison, I'm confused at this
Great guitar btw, I wish mine had the new bevels and new neck heel
EDIT: Holy ****, just realised he's in this thread. What's the story behind that man?€
Last edited by bowen at Mar 4, 2009,
I've never given your band a chance, but I may check them out after watching this. By chance, what tuning do you use?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
I've never given your band a chance, but I may check them out after watching this. By chance, what tuning do you use?

C or B depending on the song

i put a gp tab for the victorious dead(b) and heaven ablaze(c). check them out tell me what you think.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Hey Pete, mind giving us a comparison between your Caparisons and the Xiphos in terms of Fret access? Also, when will you guys do a show in Montreal? I'd definitely go check you guys out live.
Quote by CG Man16
C or B depending on the song

i put a gp tab for the victorious dead(b) and heaven ablaze(c). check them out tell me what you think.

Sure, why not. I've got nothing better to do for an hour
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Sure, why not. I've got nothing better to do for an hour

btw, i didn't do the guitar harmonies, just the basic track and the leads
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26