What's up,

just wondering what guitar you guys think is better for shredding and stuff, the Ibanez RG3550mz, or the RG3570z. Influences range from Dream Theater and Paul Gilbert to Zep and AC/DC. I've tried them out, they feel and sound equally as good and are the same amount of money. And how about the fretboards (which is "smoother to play on" and easier to take care of)?

Thanks guys
surely you should know which one is better if youve played them
your opinion > internets opinion
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
if there isnt a huge difference in playability then get the cheaper one, then more money for pickups which usually suck on stock ibanez's
their is barely any difference so i'd chose on looks
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
do you have links to them? i can't find them on the ibanez website i imagine, considering they're both the same "level" of model, that there's not much in it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I would just like to state that if you're good enough to be influenced by Dream Theater, than you're too good to be influenced by AC/DC.
/opinionated post.
Theres not gonna be a huge difference between them but there will be some either one will be a great shred guitar I mean come on its Ibanez
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Go for the sexier looking one

Cant fail with that tbh
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I would say RG3570z because i prefer the look (not a fan of the pick guard) and because I'm more of a fan of the rosewood fingerboard. Those are pretty much the only difference between the two, and the pickups shouldn't be a problem because they are actually DiMarzios
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
I personally prefer Maple fretboards, the other difference is the pickguard and color, which is usually an afterthought for me.
Last edited by Shred-Hed at Mar 4, 2009,
Don't even think about trusting us. We'll make you pick the worse one and then laugh at you afterwards... not a good way to go.
Equipment:
-Ibanez GIO
-Fender American Standard Strat HSS
-Acoustic Schneider Guitar
-ARIA STB-PB-DX Bass
-Vox VT50AD-XL
-Roland Cube-30 Bass
-Digitech RP-250
-Blue guitar pick
Proud Member of UG's 80's Rock Fan Club