I actually liked the beginning of it, but man the Chorus totally lost me. Just TOO cliché and it totally didn't fit >.<

I'd like to tab it out and all but I just can't stand the chorus. Transcribing this would cost me my life^^'..
I hate eminem, but that was pretty cool, boost up the guitars a tad more though

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by KoRnOnA6String
I actually liked the beginning of it, but man the Chorus totally lost me. Just TOO cliché and it totally didn't fit >.<

I'd like to tab it out and all but I just can't stand the chorus. Transcribing this would cost me my life^^'..

Really though?
I thought the whole thing was awesome personally.
Quote by mdawg24
Really though?
I thought the whole thing was awesome personally.

YARLY. I really liked the intro and first verse, but it just really lost me during the chorus. It felt sort of cliché and weak to me,, If I had any decent recording equipment here I'd give it a shot of my own, but yeah, sadly I don't .. ;-;
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
well can someone tab this out so we can enjoy playing this sweet song! I personally love every single bit of it.
So there're like all these people that're rating the song, but nobody decide to give a clue about the tabs? even for the rhythm guitaring part? =( i figured a bit out but not perfect for sure~