Page 1 of 3
Hi Pit, Lately all I've been hearing is stuff about this UGer called Roman Noodler.
I saw some of his posts and they seemed normal to me.

Why is he considered a troll?
Why was he banned?
Who is He??

Almost every thread has his name in it.

I hope this thread is allowed, I just wanted some things cleared up.

If you want, feel free to PM me, I'd apreaciate it.

To the mods: If this thread is infact not allowed, tell me and I'll delete it it.
Some christian guy with a son. He made a couple of threads, don't know why he's banned. Why don't you just search for him in Community?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Who knows

Who cares
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Apparently, if you believe "BURN IN HELL RN," he managed to get the password and IP adress for Roman_Noodler's account, then spammed.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
why was he banned>?

what mADE people think/know he's a troll?

as in why, I ean for what reasons?
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Mar 4, 2009,
^You seriously couldnt see that he's just a teenage boy who ripped of pictures from the internet due to a starved crave for attention that he never got from his parents aside from his father molesting him every night before he read him a story?

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Troll. A very good one.

This.

Wonderful 4chan
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Mar 4, 2009,
he was some dude with a typical christian story and a babe of a wife.

he got banned because some dude supposedly hacked him and spammed.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Porsche31 wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 5:00am:
Damn!!! Your stories really fascinates me to death! I never met such an interesting a person as you in this site! This site has been boring because no one gives a damn to me and I thought people here are not so friendly. Wow! You're so popular and some people are making threads against you. I just don't understand why they keep on commenting such nasty remarks about you when you become 'enlightened' after what you did in the past. Well for me man, you're the bomb! I mean you're such a great guy and your story really inspires me. I was touched by your story and almost cry really... Do you have YM? Can you add me? Here's mine>>> portiavidamo@yahoo.com ---- I hope I could chat with you soon and tell me about your story... God bless you...

I think it could have been this guy, cos this post just seems a bit too OTT, you know?

If Im wrong, then jeez Porsche31, I am VERY sorry!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by thedefrockednun
Hi Pit, Lately all I've been hearing is stuff about this UGer called Roman Noodler.

He is ironman.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
I liked him. Don't know if he was a troll. He meant everyone (except wizards?) well.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by dantheman558
I think it could have been this guy, cos this post just seems a bit too OTT, you know?

If Im wrong, then jeez Porsche31, I am VERY sorry!

He seemed like a normal enough guy. I'm kinda glad he's gone though. I mean, I'm a religious guy too, but he seemed a little "too" Christian, you know what I mean?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by centorium
He is ironman.

+1

PS: are you Roman Noodler? (at Penguin dude)
Last edited by eliterun at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by centorium
He is ironman.

I second that.
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
He kept making threads asking for us to post pictures of ourselves. And possibly our sons. Just seems a bit dodgy for an apparent 50 year old dude.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I liked him. Don't know if he was a troll. He meant everyone (except wizards?) well.

this is what I thought. Why would a troll be so well... nice? He was a bit.. christian for my liking but he seemed a nice guy, and did you guys SEE his Harley
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Saf1
Dude, he was Christian, have you even read this thread?

So, being a christian is the same as being a troll?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Yep. Jesus was the ultimate troll.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Yep. Jesus was the ultimate troll.

True. He was seriously trolling Judas and all of them but Judas saw through it and reported him to the mods. Pretty much.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Essentially, yes, at least to many non-Christians.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

after reviewing roman noodlers profile, this guy is definitely a creeper.......he always wanted to see pics of dudes........and on his profile it said he was in jail for drugs and murder and then he became all religious, kinda bs dont ya think? and his so called wife was way to hot and young looking and he had way too much expensive stuff.....i dont think you can get that much money and a hot wife after getting out of jail cuz if you do count me in!!!!
Quote by iplayibanezrg
after reviewing roman noodlers profile, this guy is definitely a creeper.......he always wanted to see pics of dudes........and on his profile it said he was in jail for drugs and murder and then he became all religious, kinda bs dont ya think? and his so called wife was way to hot and young looking and he had way too much expensive stuff.....i dont think you can get that much money and a hot wife after getting out of jail cuz if you do count me in!!!!

It isn't that strange to find religion after being sentenced for a long time in jail though. Stranger things have happened. Such as Ash actually catching a pokemon.
Originally Posted by iplayibanezrg

My moneys on pedophile
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Saf1
Christians will join Jesus and Allah in Hell

You my friend are a jackass. Regardless of whether or not Jesus was the son of God, he is seen as one of the greatest human beings who has ever lived. And you insult him? Dont blame Jesus for all of the ****ing stupid Christians out there.
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
It isn't that strange to find religion after being sentenced for a long time in jail though. Stranger things have happened. Such as Ash actually catching a pokemon.

i know it isnt strange but like everything he would talk about had to do with religion its like thats all he knows
Quote by Ismail93
You my friend are a jackass. Regardless of whether or not Jesus was the son of God, he is seen as one of the greatest human beings who has ever lived. And you insult him? Dont blame Jesus for all of the ****ing stupid Christians out there.

Well if you don't believe in christianity why see Jesus as anything special?
Quote by Ismail93

OMFG HERE WE GO AGAIN
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

He wouldn't leave me alone. As I've said in about every goddamn thread lately, he tried to basically "show me the path to being saved" I politely said no and I'd prefer it if he didn't bring it up. the very next thread I enter he does the exact same thing. I remind him that I asked him not to try and sell me a religion, I was fine with what I've got. It happened again, and again, and again and then I didn't tell him so nicely. And yet he still wouldn't stop trying to convert me to whatever branch of christianity he believed in so I got worse.

That's basically it.
Quote by wizards?
He wouldn't leave me alone. As I've said in about every goddamn thread lately, he tried to basically "show me the path to being saved" I politely said no and I'd prefer it if he didn't bring it up. the very next thread I enter he does the exact same thing. I remind him that I asked him not to try and sell me a religion, I was fine with what I've got. It happened again, and again, and again and then I didn't tell him so nicely. And yet he still wouldn't stop trying to convert me to whatever branch of christianity he believed in so I got worse.

That's basically it.

He was a character though.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Well if you don't believe in christianity why see Jesus as anything special?

well there is historical proof that Jesus existed (google it) and had a large influence on many people.

As a Muslim, I obviously dont believe that Jesus is the son of God. But, he was obviously a great human being. I really dont understand how some people can say Jesus is going to hell or that he was a liar. And besides, regardless of whether or not Jesus existed (which he did) the concept of living up to a person like Jesus is a good one to live by. Doing good and helping others.

So anyone who insults Jesus is obviously a jackass who is looking for attention.
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
so... i didnt know there were this many dick-ish people on UG. not that i know this RN guy or anything... but out of speculation you all are bashing him. grow up.
Quote by Capitalistklok
so... i didnt know there were this many dick-ish people on UG. not that i know this RN guy or anything... but out of speculation you all are bashing him. grow up.

Who's doing that?
Quote by Ismail93

you need to settle down

i didn't read his thread. hows that?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Capitalistklok

I guess apparently I am?

He's a march 09'er so what does he know?
Page 1 of 3