Amazing British metal.
Released two albums and an EP.
First EP is "The Repercussions of a Badly Planned Suicide"
Debut album, "In The Library of Horrific Events"
and their latest album "No Tears For The Creatures"
All albums are completley different in style, on of the few bands that hardly use the same riff twice, unless it's worth using. Amazing epic parts in some songs with catchy chord sequences with sweet melodies over the top.
One of my favourite bands at the moment, along with Architects, I recommend you check them out for more technical metal.

They've released 2 albums and an EP also, first EP "Nightmares" was recorded with the older vocalist.
New albums, "Ruin" and "Hollow Crown" recorded with Sam Carter. Definatley worth checking.

www.myspace.com/johnnytruant
www.myspace.com/architectsuk
as a child you don't miss an empty room
Saw architects last month
imo, the best band going right now
sadly the hardcore scene seems to be too transfixed on US bands, which just plain sucks
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Definatley one of the best. DId you catch them on the Misery Signals tour? That's where I saw them. Amazing show!
Quote by danm778
Definatley one of the best. DId you catch them on the Misery Signals tour? That's where I saw them. Amazing show!

hell yes
at the manchester show
been into em for two years, then i saw em for the first time then and i was like
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Nice man, I saw 'em in Stoke on the 24th of January. They put on a megaaaa show!
Quote by tdrules
Saw architects last month
imo, the best band going right now
sadly the hardcore scene seems to be too transfixed on US bands, which just plain sucks

Definitely not the best band going in the UK scene at the moment and it's amazing actually just how into British bands kids over here are getting. I know a load of bands that UK kids will go and see over touring American bands.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Architects are awesome, I've been really digging Hollow Crown lately. I was never into them much until a few weeks ago when my friend told me to check out their new stuff.

Johnny Truant aren't bad, I've seen them live. Their guitarist almost killed me a few times he was going so crazy swinging his guitar and such. I have No Tears For The Creatures but I think it's just okay.