not sure what i should go for exactly...not going for delay yet, or chorus...i just can't see myself justifying the purchase of either right now, for as little as i'd use them.

i'm really stumped as to what to get...i don't need new pups yet, don't need new tubes, there's not anything about my sound that i don't like as of now...i just really would like something to justify me purchasing it...maybe someone can think of something i haven't yet? maybe this time i just don't need to buy anything guitar-related...
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Trust me, you might use delay alot more than you think. Really useful for making cleans pretty or making leads just sound sexy as hell.

Try it out sometime, you might have alot of fun.

Otherwise, just save your money.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
there's a concept called saving. it allows you to take small bits of money and hide them away for a period of time, and then when you add enough small bits of money, you'll have a big chunk to spend. genius idea.
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
Quote by cthuludawn21
there's a concept called saving. it allows you to take small bits of money and hide them away for a period of time, and then when you add enough small bits of money, you'll have a big chunk to spend. genius idea.

i think he'd know, he does own a randall RM

but i'd suggest either a delay or an EQ
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
a spare pick? I mean, if you really only have one! lol

I find a good tuner pretty useful, but if you are set there, save save save.
yea, i'm not really set. what's hard right now is finding a pedal that i will justify the purchase of...

soooo, now that you mention a tuner, that really WOULD come in handy. for $100, i imagine i could get either a really good tuner or chorus pedal, used of course.

let the recommendations begin!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Quote by slash_rocks2005
yea, i'm not really set. what's hard right now is finding a pedal that i will justify the purchase of...

soooo, now that you mention a tuner, that really WOULD come in handy. for $100, i imagine i could get either a really good tuner or chorus pedal, used of course.

let the recommendations begin!!

Tuner:
Korg Pitchblack
Boss TU-2
Planetwaves (heard mixed reviews)

Chorus:
EHX Small Clone (I love mine personally, albeit very simple.)
Used EHX Clone Theory
Used Visual Sound Liquid Chorus
I second the Korg Pitchblack. It's only superior (IMO) is a Peterson StroboStomp.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
i think the small clone might be perfect for my simple chorus needs..
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Quote by Raijouta
Trust me, you might use delay alot more than you think. Really useful for making cleans pretty or making leads just sound sexy as hell.

Try it out sometime, you might have alot of fun.

Otherwise, just save your money.

Same with chorus. I love adding chorus/delay to cleans to spice it up a bit.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
these days, i go for a Slash's Snakepit sound. an EQ isn't a necessity right now as i love my tone, but i will be getting one eventually, a 10 band, for further shaping.

i think the chorus would be great for my cleans, especially useful for Sunday praise and worship songs. i can't see buying another delay right now, i still don't know what all i want one to do for my sound yet...all i need is a simple level>del. time>del. repeat> layout, but with about 2 seconds of digi delay, and i don't know of any pedals that are just that simple and low cost. still researching alot.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH