Ok, Ive had my Jackson Dk-2 Dinky for about 4 years. But I've always had trouble staying in tune with my Floyd Rose after using it. I always stretch my strings the right way and have intonated it. It goes way out of Tune. Does anyone else have this problem or can help any way.
-Thanks
ive had the exact same problem with my Jackson RR-3, i dont often use my FR but it detunes after i do
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
You're all noobs and don't know how to work a Floyd right.

Google it, learn children.

The trem on my Jackson never goes out of tune. Never anything the fine tuners can't handle at least.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
I have an edge 3 and it stays in tune pretty much perfectly unless the strings are old on it. Does the trem sit level? this could be your issue its always the first thing to check with a floyd.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Floyds are tricky . .. but I agree with HavocStrife .. google it, watch vids, make sure the trem is level...stretch the strings before and after putting them on.. yada yada google it .. it takes practice and patience
First of all, I'm Not A Noob or a child.
Man, sometimes it kills people to TRY to help these days.
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
First of all, I'm Not A Noob or a child.
Man, sometimes it kills people to TRY to help these days.

Read my post above then answer my question and I will gladly help you out
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Read my post above then answer my question and I will gladly help you out

Yeah, the trem does sit level.
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Yeah, the trem does sit level.

This is gonna sound like Im questioning your intelligence but make sure the nut is locked down securely. It could be your locking nut as well try pushing the string above the nut and see if the note changes. It could also be that the knife edges are worn out.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
This is gonna sound like Im questioning your intelligence but make sure the nut is locked down securely. It could be your locking nut as well try pushing the string above the nut and see if the note changes. It could also be that the knife edges are worn out.

I tighten the nut real tight. So tight that the nut caps have alot of dents on 'em. Maybe that's the problem?
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
I tighten the nut real tight. So tight that the nut caps have alot of dents on 'em. Maybe that's the problem?

Could be this could prevent them from locking properly you want to tighten but not overtighten just enough so they are snug
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112