Quote by clyne39
Ma>nh

haha cheers to that :P
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Whats better about it? The sales taxes, the bad driving, or the fact that all you ****ers come up here every weekend to escape your hellhole state?

Now im not saying NH is perfect, in fact I prefer where i used to live on the Jersey shore, but i like NH way better than MA and most of my friends from MA and southern NH agree
New Hampshire, Texas, errh....Brooklyn, Homer!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
We have cities down here!!!
Gear
American Deluxe Stratocaster
Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Quote by JUICEBOXZERO93
Whats better about it? The sales taxes, the bad driving, or the fact that all you ****ers come up here every weekend to escape your hellhole state?

Now im not saying NH is perfect, in fact I prefer where i used to live on the Jersey shore, but i like NH way better than MA and most of my friends from MA and southern NH agree

*rolls up sleeves*
You didn't just say that.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by clyne39
We have cities down here!!!

Haha ya and we have one of the few cities in the country thats not currently in the red so bite me.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
*rolls up sleeves*
You didn't just say that.

You know what matt, i will actually give you one thing, you do have pretty cool accents. You folks from around Worcester, Stoughton, and Boston are the only people i know who can turn this sentence:

"Park the car in Harvard yard and pay the man a quarter"

into this

"Paaak da caaa in Haavaad Yaad an pay da min a cooowta"

So youve got that on us.

And dont be to hatin some of my best friends are from stoughton and boston, but this thread wasnt originally called Mass vs NH: The Battle, so dont blame me because its turned into that
Last edited by JUICEBOXZERO93 at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by sdc035
Originally Posted by clyne39
ma>nh

meh, you're just an 09' UGer...

i kid of course, all in good fun.
Quote by Ekim423

meh, you're just an 09' UGer...

i kid of course, all in good fun.

young in ug forum yrs
but old in man yrs 37
Can>US
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Haha, you wish! Sorry but NH > MA

i tried to be nice here..............its all good cause were going to toll your azzez
lol...j/k
Quote by Jusman
Can>US

amen case closed........................fellow N-B'er here
Quote by sdc035
young in ug forum yrs
but old in man yrs 37

haha i can respect that.
I travel in my job. NH>every other state, even mine. I usually have to hire local journeymen for each job outside of NC. Those guys grilled fantastic dinners for me four times in the three weeks I was there. All fifty states, over the last 7 years, no one has ever done that. Yeah, NH
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Last edited by millerdrr at Mar 4, 2009,