Ok, lets say youve just jumped inside UG's secret time travel machine and you can go back to any time you choose in the last 50 years armed with the lyrics/tabs etc of any great song not yet written, which songs would you 'write' and put out on your first album to blow everyones minds? Lets just say for ****s and giggles that you can sing each and every one of these songs just as well as the original, for instance mine would be something like

Cowboys From Hell
Welcome Home
All Along the Watchtower
I am the Highway
Bulls on Parade
Rain When i Die
Fade to Black
Alive
Sonne
Three Nil
etc...
Dean Razorback Cemetery Gates
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Line 6 Spider II 30 Watt
I really doubt people would want to listen to Cowboys from hell when its the 50s....just saying. Considering the musical trends of the time, writing a metal song wouldn't blow anyone's mind. It would probably just make people think you suck.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
naa the ideas that you just nick these songs before theyr famous, you can pick any era as long as its before one has been released by the original artist, for instance mine could be released in the mid 80s
Dean Razorback Cemetery Gates
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Line 6 Spider II 30 Watt
Good Times Bad Times
Your Time Has Come
Comfortably Numb
Black Hole Sun
Come Together
War Pigs
Sunshine of Your Love
YYZ
Surfing With the Alien
Even Flow
sweet question.
I love Pantera so much that I would not rip off any of thier music, so on the contrary I would steal fade to black and orion cuz those songs kick azz
\\-,-// Favorite Bands \\-,-//
Chimaira, Hatebreed, Bury Your Dead, Norma Jean, The Devil Wears Pradda, Poison the Well, COB, As I Lay Dying, Underoath, Parkway Drive, Pantera, Metallica, Exodus, Necrophagia, Testament, Unearth
Three Days- Jane's Addiction

That's all.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
I'd steal Happy Birthday and copyright it. So that every time it was sung, I'd get paid.
There's my way and the wrong way.
Quote by Hadi The Ghost
I'd steal every Coldplay song ever written. And then not write them.
Amen to that. I don't mind if other people like them and listen to them but they are played everywhere so there is no escape for me. But I'd go back and get Down with the Sickness.
Quote by seth's daddy
I'd steal Happy Birthday and copyright it. So that every time it was sung, I'd get paid.

then they'd make up another.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Staying Alive
Funkytown
Celebration
Double Dutch Bus
I Saw The Sign
Night Fever
Billy Jean
Beat It
Around The World
Sandstorm
Get Into The Groove
What Is Love