If I decide to transfer to SDSU then I'll be back in this thread in six months...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Awesome! There's a show, apparently, on Friday at the Office on North Broadway, somewhere off the 5 freeway. I will try my best to be there.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
hey ill hang with any in so-cal to LA. theres a show at the house of blues in anahiem comin up with The Adicts!!! pm me if your band is playing or if u just wanna go to a show. i got nuthin better to do.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
hey ill hang with any in so-cal to LA. theres a show at the house of blues in anahiem comin up with The Adicts!!! pm me if your band is playing or if u just wanna go to a show. i got nuthin better to do.

I've got tickets for that show and also the Briggs at House of Blues. Or someone is taking me I guess.

Let me know if you're going I'll see you there.
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
I've got tickets for that show and also the Briggs at House of Blues. Or someone is taking me I guess.

Let me know if you're going I'll see you there.

im goin to the adicts 1. ill be the 6'7 skinny as hell white guy.(oxymoron/uksubs on my back) i stand out pretty well
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
When is that show anyway. I got offered to go for free like last week. I have to keep talking to this girl.
ok so whos going to the adicts show? (this thursday at the house of blues). ima be there for sure. i might be goin alone cos my friends all got school. (i go to some crap reject 1-hour-a-day school =D)
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
We have a ride for you if you want to come. I don't know about getting Dylan in though I've never been to this place.
Deeeeewd. I'm working on having a party a few houses down 19th street at my buddy Steves for that show. We're going to have a keg and party before and party the show. I'll keep you updated.
ughh missed the adicts show...my friends and i all got sent to jail.....we got in a brawl before the show started. well, im going to the FEAR/Dickies show this weekend, any1 else going?
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
ughh missed the adicts show...my friends and i all got sent to jail.....we got in a brawl before the show started. well, im going to the FEAR/Dickies show this weekend, any1 else going?

The one at the Galaxy? My friends Not A Chance are playing that night. Enjoy it I doubt I'm going.
Dickies at the galaxy? oh hell yea, i'm gonna try to be there. Always enjoy their antics and covers.
"Sir, I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
The one at the Galaxy? My friends Not A Chance are playing that night. Enjoy it I doubt I'm going.

i hope ur friends are good =P. and i cant believe how good the dickies sound with the singer being half-deaf
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
i hope ur friends are good =P. and i cant believe how good the dickies sound with the singer being half-deaf

They're called Not A Chance. Let me know what you think.

That settles it. After college I'm movin' to So Cal.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Funeral Dress is playing at the Key club sometime in April, I'm told. Dunno who the openers are yet.
April 11th, seeing a free show at the black castle, which is down the street from my house. they cater to the death metal crowd (which i still listen to, so yay!), but who knows, maybe they'll let some punk in.
"Sir, I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY