Hey guys... and girls i guess??

hey I am a beginner/intermediate guitarist and im looking for a new amp to spice up my gig. Right now I use the Fender Squire Strat with a 15W frontman (Fender) <--- all came with the starter. I was thinking that it was time for me to get a new amp before anything bcuz with mine i cant hear my guitar over the drums which is bad.

SO would spider III line 6 30W be a good buy??? I heard about he VYPYR from peavey too but its too expensive for me.. My budget is tight i cant go over 300$..
Plz suggest me a good amp... Generally im looking for 30W - 35W

Songs i like to play: Green tinted sixties mind, Every breath you take, Message in a bottle, aint talkin bout love, sweet child of mine, panama, powerslave (ironmaden), trooper. <--- these are all the songs that I remember how to play....
OK, First off wrong forum, and second off no, get a Peavey Vypyr.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
the spiders are horrible amps...

also, "30-35 watts" is not enough to be heard over a drummer if it's a solid state amp (which spiders are)

you need at least 50 I'd say to get over a drummer, yet this also all depends on how loud the drums are. 30 can get over a soft drummer

but no, don't get a spider. EVER
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
get a peavey vypyr. NEVER get a spider. just...no
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
platykim, you KNOW where GG&A is.
I know this, because you already have a thread there: Decent Amp

1 - Put your threads in the proper forum according to the topic of the thread.
2 - Do not bump your own threads.

*reported*

(all others replying on this thread after this post risk warning/ban)

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
spiders suck and overheat. so do vypers. get a decent amp and a distortion pedal.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
no, dont do it. for $300 you can get much better. if i were you id start looking into some used tube amps maybe from craigslist or ebay, or anywhere you think of. and maybe a nice distortion/overdrive (depending on your style) and your good to go.