Let me know what you think, c4c of course

Let the flames begin - paramore

www.purevolume.com/peterdavison
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
bump

sigh. C4C'ing around here is useless
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
Nice cover, but it would've sounded more interesting if it electric or if it had vocals, but still a very good attempt!
thanks for the crit
Quote by sashki
Listened to Decode and Let the flames begin, i think their both paramore covers? Not familiar with their work really. Both sounded really pleasant on the ears. sounds like their were a few guitar layers on each one. Very clean playing and almost no mistakes. Probably alot of time spent re-doing certain parts? Also for the vocals, did you find an mp3 for the vocals or put the mic to the speakers? I think it was the mic, but i may be wrong; either way it kept the quality of the original vocals rather nice. Overall i'd say it was a wonderful acoustic cover. I do dig electric better though.

Also one edit, I was reading the terms of use for that pure volume stuff cause i was thinking i might want one, and they have the rights to your music, and if you do start making bank on your songs, they can ask for royalties.
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
Last edited by DeadDerykk88 at Mar 10, 2009,