Poll: Are you afraid of heights?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you afraid of heights?
Yes
58 52%
No
53 48%
Voters: 111.
I am what they call "heights"
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Yes, terrified.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Not me, I'm afraid of widths
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I hate heights.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I've been climbing mountains my whole life, so no.
Check out my band Disturbed
yes
and needles

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by heaven's gate
No! I actually thoroughly enjoy them. I love them, in fact.

If you love them then why don't you jump o... marry them?
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'm not scared of being high up, but I'm terrified at the thought of slipping off.
This.
I'm fine as long as it's safe, but I'm horrified of slipping off the edge and falling for a couple minutes (or at least what would seem like a couple minutes), knowing that I'm dead very soon.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
I think the real question is
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
i practice parkour so im either high up or about to kill my self on something lower down
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I play a Schecter

Quote by Iriathz
I love you.
Have all my life's future earnings.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Just how loose is your urethra?

Quote by shavorules42
I have a 6 inch gauge in it, so I can cockdock so I'd say loose enough.
Not really.
Quote by Pizza Freak
If you love them then why don't you jump o... marry them?

My wife's surname happens to be Heights.
Heights are probably my only phobia. Funny thing though, i'm fine looking out windows on a plane.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
nope. Im afraid of falling off the high places.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
i love heights, i do paraglading few times a year (i really have no idea how it spells in english)... but most of my friends are terrified...
No, I'm not. I've been up on many high places, and I've been bungee jumping (even though it wasn't a very large fall). I plan on going skydiving sometime in the future.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Depends on the situation, I spend most of my summer up in the mountains (<3 4x4ing, camping, and hunting), and generally I'm just fine, however if there's no trees along the cliff and its just a barren drop I tend to get very jumpy whilst driving in vehicles (On foot I'm just fine).

But, I can't really comment about being in a plane or helicopter, as I've never been in either, but the thought of getting on a plane does bug the **** out of me.
I'm not afraid of heights, but I'm afraid of losing my glasses due to forces (gravitational and velocity-based), so I voted yes. (Meaning: I'm afraid of losing my glasses due to height, but not of heights)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I used to be afraid of heights, then I got a job at a summer camp. They hired me saying I'd be the errend boy running around doing whatever happens to need doing. When I actually arrived it turns out that the high ropes guy failed his drug test and I was the only available counselor at least 18 years old.

So in a whacky prediciment, good old fear of heights Mike ended up spending his summer on top of a rickity rock climbing tower, sending children down ziplines and repelling. Once I was properly trained about cimbing and such my fear of heights magically disapeared.