Been playing this more than I usually play any game. Really enjoying it. Get some arseholes on it though.
What are your steam ID's? fancy a game sometime?
mine is Gaijinband.

I'm going to save some time for 2 very special people in the pit. the first person says this

Gaming thread
*reported*

second says

Dude no one replies in the gaming thread.

with that out of the way we can go on to the discussion.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
I stole a copy of this once and I have to say I was really disappointed.

You get advanced weapons way too fast, and the weapons they designed really don't offer much fun imo.

Not to mention the storyline was way too short, however I was never able to play online.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Last edited by ScottElwood at Mar 4, 2009,
"Hi, I'm Left 4 Dead. I'm going to send the same 4 types of zombies at you for the entire game. This won't get boring within 3 hours."

It got boring within three hours.

My Steam ID is "gnarcolepsy" if you want to add me anyway.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by ScottElwood
I stole a copy of this once and I have to say I was really disappointing.

You get advanced weapons way too fast, and the weapons they designed really don't offer much fun imo.

Not to mention the storyline was way too short, however I was never able to play online.

ah it made scene when you said you couldn't play online. story and weapons are secondary to the online gameplay. so many 'wtf moments'. remember 2 guys were down and me and another guy were camping on a roof on top of the hospital. a tank came and punched the other guy straight off the building!
I didn't survive....

edit: I don't find it boring but I probably wouldn't play 2 campaigns in a row.
I can't get into TF2. I don't know why, I just didn't grab me at all. Uninstalled it
Last edited by GaijinFoot at Mar 4, 2009,
I still love the game... I bought it for my PC so I can play when Im at my dorm and have it on my 360 for when Im at home lol

Boomers rock
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
there is nothing special at all about Left 4 Dead. It reminds me of like a cliche, boring, shoot-em-up for like the ps2. Hordes and hordes of zombies running at you.

Shoot em shoot em shoot em
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
i you want to add my steam id it's erasmorpheous. same as my name on here lol
(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')>
Quote by B4Dkarma
there is nothing special at all about Left 4 Dead. It reminds me of like a cliche, boring, shoot-em-up for like the ps2. Hordes and hordes of zombies running at you.

Shoot em shoot em shoot em

The source engine is solid though, it just feels right. I get what you mean about the Serious Sam style gameplay but underneath there is tactic to it, it's all about advance - expert depending on your team.