It seems to me that there's just too much good music out there that I just haven't gotten to listen to. I go to message boards, and there are too many bands being discussed, that I just haven't heard. So, I gotta check out those bands, then one band leads to another.

Anyone else feel the same way as me? Like there just isn't enough time to listen to too many great bands?
I feel like I WANT to know about more bands. However, I'm pretty up tp date with all the popular bands around here. Specifically Between the Buried and Me. UG got me in to them
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
If it wasn't for UG, I wouldn't know about Opeth...I never hear about them at all anywhere else except here on UG.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

^I like the guitar work, but I'm not to fond of Opeths screaming. I appreciate good screaming, but It sounds like he's choking on a PMSing Whale
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
The Black Keys!!
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
There's definitely way too much listen out there for me to music to.

Oh wait...
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
^I like the guitar work, but I'm not to fond of Opeths screaming. I appreciate good screaming, but It sounds like he's choking on a PMSing Whale

GTFO. Nao.

No, seriously though, one of the main reasons I like Opeth is the vocals, its not really screaming so much as it is low growling, as opposed to a band like Gojira, which is screaming. (I like them too.)
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

Quote by cloudjessie42
If it wasn't for UG, I wouldn't know about Opeth...I never hear about them at all anywhere else except here on UG.

Opeth are on headbangers ball on mtv all the time.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
DoomSword anyone????
hahah didnt thinks so.......

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
No. I do not have a "gotta catch 'em all" attitude towards music. I do however have that attitude towards STDs. Anyone wanna trade a gonorrhea for a holographic chlamydia?
To TS;

Yes, I know what you mean. I just made a playlist of bands and songs that I got a while ago and never listened to because I keep finding more and more music.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
There are so many bands I wouldn't be into if it wasn't for UG, iTunes, and myspace, they're pretty much awesome.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by CFH82
To TS;

Yes, I know what you mean. I just made a playlist of bands and songs that I got a while ago and never listened to because I keep finding more and more music.

truth.

in the past couple months my music collection went from 16 to 30 gigs, all of it übergood, classic stuff, thanks to a friend who gifted me with his collection of the best rock ever.
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
GTFO. Now. Mikael Akerfeldt has some of the the best growls ever.
There is no such thing as too much music.

Except when you're looking for recommendations.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I've got a txt file with a huge list of bands to check out, so yeah, I often feel there are too many bands out there
i listen to thrash. i dont listen to any music from nowadays. all these bands from now are all extremely bad. its all a trend that continues with a bunch of posers. its all it is.
Classical Guitarist
Simon and Garfunkel....
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I actually don't like most of the bands I hear.

The only genre of music where I like just about all of the bands is black metal. Newer stuff like Heimdells Wacht, Wigrid, Alatyr, Bilksirnir...

I love prog metal, but there's just too many bands I don't like in that genre. They're good, I just don't like lots of them.
I'm digging some tracks from a band called 'Empire of the sun' Quite psychedelic 60's
There is alot of good music out there, but then came rap and hip-hop. Just listen to Metallica, Dragonforce, some pop music, slight of country, then you have GOOD music.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Quote by djk55
There is alot of good music out there, but then came rap and hip-hop. Just listen to Metallica, Dragonforce, some pop music, slight of country, then you have GOOD music.

Quite frankly, you fail.

Unless you were being sarcastic...
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

Quote by cloudjessie42
Quite frankly, you fail.

Unless you were being sarcastic...

He fails for like Dragonforce, but not Metallica? Imo, Dragonforce rape Metallica any day.

Even Hannah Montana rapes Metallica.
Dude, check out The Flaming Lips, if you haven't already

And The Fratellis, but the first album, that's the good stuff.
Quote by cloudjessie42
GTFO. Nao.

No, seriously though, one of the main reasons I like Opeth is the vocals, its not really screaming so much as it is low growling, as opposed to a band like Gojira, which is screaming. (I like them too.)

Quote by Masonpwiley
GTFO. Now. Mikael Akerfeldt has some of the the best growls ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202