Yeah I was just being all nostalgic and talking about my childhood. I was a pretty creative kid back in the day. Me and my friends had all these super heroes we made up. Mine was Goldron, he had the power of gold (whatever that means) and he was the leader of our group of superheroes and he was a knight that had wings. haha Until one day my dad crushed me and called me stupid

What were some of your imaginary friends or imagined characters as a kid? Or what did you guys just play as?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
My brother and I would tie towels around our necks and run around pretending we were superheros.

But I have a terrible memory and I think I have forgotten a lot about my childhood.

And I'm only 18
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by Yeti60
My brother and I would tie towels around our necks and run around pretending we were superheros.

But I have a terrible memory and I think I have forgotten a lot about my childhood.

And I'm only 18

Ah dude, that reminds me, I had a baby blanket that I tied around my neck and called my batman cape, I was crushed the day my head was too big to fit in that permanent knot I created. I could no longer jump off of things.
i used to play lego bounty hunter with my lego guys. believe me, it's as bas ass as it sounds
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
We used to pretend we were pokemon. This was before I knew the names. I asked one kid what that little flame lizard was... he said it was Dino.

I ran around all day yelling out "Dino! Dino!".

Turned out it was Charmander.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I've always been a badass, I came out of the womb with a pack a smokes and a bottle of whiskey. **** imagination.

On a serious note, I used to play hide and go seek in the dark til i was 14.
Me and my brother would play a game called "Snowball". One would wrap the other in a ball using all the blankets in the house and some pillows in there with us for protection. Then we would push each other off the top of our bunk bed. We never got hurt.

My other siblings would also join in a game we called "Ghost". We would all put blankets over our heads and we would all stand up and trying to push the others off of the bed.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

We had this thing called the "blindfold game" (NOT WHAT YOU THINK DAMN PIT MONKEYS!)
where we would go into a room and close the door. One person had a blindfold and had to try and find the other people hiding in the room. Was pretty fun.
AROUND THE WORLD

When I was little, we played the "The Floor Is Lava" game.

And, no, we were not poor.
My younger brother and I just shot each other with toy guns. I live out in the country, so I never really did anything with friends.
Quote by crazy8rgood
When I was little, we played the "The Floor Is Lava" game.

And, no, we were not poor.

That game was always fun, we had the twist of there being a lava monster that wanted friends but couldn't get on anything that isn't lava, so he had to pull people in to make friends.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I've always been a badass, I came out of the womb with a pack a smokes and a bottle of whiskey. **** imagination.

On a serious note, I used to play hide and go seek in the dark til i was 14.

I still do that and im 16
I used to have soo many Lego ideas and come up with the craziest scenarios for them and come up with the craziest stories for them.
Hide and go seek was awesome.
AROUND THE WORLD

I'll admit... hide and seek was one of the greatest games I ever played. My cousin never found me for like 2 hours. That's when I realised he just left me to play his computer

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by convictionless
I still do that and im 16
I used to have soo many Lego ideas and come up with the craziest scenarios for them and come up with the craziest stories for them.

me too, i went looking for my bag of legos a few months back and i couldnt find it
i created my own anime story line, which evolved over time from pokemon to digimon to dragon ball z, to yugioh and finally to starwars (with dragon ball z influence), crazy huh?

i used to draw pictures of the characters i made in my mind, but i stopped in 7th grade when i was getting into rock music.
Hide and seek is indeed awesome! I still play with my nieces and nephews just for their fun.

Anyways, my friend and me in 2nd grade used to make treasure maps of the playground area. We would hide a hot wheel or toy then mark an X on the map, then go hide that map somewhere and mark that spot on another map. Did that a few times and gave each other the map to find the other maps. Oh, and we also made out own little language. Wish I could relive that part of 2nd grade.

I used to play with my imaginated friends. We would play basketball and I would go back and forth scoring and writing statistics and all. I would also act like I was playing Mario, Mega Man, or Donkey Kong in my yard by myself.
Quote by electr8r
Hide and seek is indeed awesome! I still play with my nieces and nephews just for their fun.

No, don't lie, you ****ing love hide and seek.
Quote by crazy8rgood
No, don't lie, you ****ing love hide and seek.

I play hide and seek but we are high so it is like ten times more awesome.
Quote by tayroar
I play hide and seek but we are high so it is like ten times more awesome.

LOL!

Sounds like good times.
AROUND THE WORLD

Quote by tayroar
Yeah I was just being all nostalgic and talking about my childhood. I was a pretty creative kid back in the day. Me and my friends had all these super heroes we made up. Mine was Goldron, he had the power of gold (whatever that means) and he was the leader of our group of superheroes and he was a knight that had wings. haha Until one day my dad crushed me and called me stupid

What were some of your imaginary friends or imagined characters as a kid? Or what did you guys just play as?

Me and one of my friends made super heroes called Mudman and Sludgeman. Mudman had a Mudboard and Sludgeman had the Sludge Scooter 3000. We made comics about them and everything.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I was a pretty creative kid. When I was five, I imagined a unicorn. This was before I had even heard or seen of anything like this. I just...imagined a horse who had wings and flew over rainbows and was impaled in the head with a spike.

Wow....think about that. I was 5. I couldn't even talk yet.