Here is my solo project, "The Lord Satan". I just released a few tracks as a Single/EP "Polly Wants His Goddamn Cracker". Made completely in FL Studios.

http://www.myspace.com/thelordsatanmusic

All tracks are available for free download from there.

NOTE: Not metal. Electronic music and probably folk music in the future.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Last edited by TheIceCreamMan at Mar 4, 2009,
I was expecting tongue-in-cheek raw black metal from a name like that. I was disappointed.

At any rate, there are some catchy melodies. Not my cup of tea, but good nonetheless, I think.
Quote by AA00P
I was expecting tongue-in-cheek raw black metal from a name like that. I was disappointed.

At any rate, there are some catchy melodies. Not my cup of tea, but good nonetheless, I think.

Me too, I came here and I was about to be like "YEAAAA WHOOHOO hXc death metulz!!" instead, found something I like. Good **** man.
Yeah, I should probably mention It's not metal.

Well, I'm glad you like it. I'll probably get another song done this weekend if I get inspired.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
^
Probably a good idea. I wouldn't say the possibility of you getting swooped down on by tr00 kvlt elitists is unlikely.
Yeah, is there any way to change the actual thread title?
Quote by Shredder XXX