Title says all! Who makes the fuzz you have, and how do you like it?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
I use a Russian EHX Big Muff Pi. I like that it's a bit smoother and less fizzy than most other fuzzes, with gobs of sustain and a very unique sound. However, the low quality construction bothers me (lots of reliability issues). I would also like a "fuzzier" fuzz sometimes, so I'm thinking of investing in a nice germanium fuzzbox soon. I really use it as a more aggressive distortion than a fuzz, since it doesn't have a nice bubbly, fuzzy sound like some others.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
Well I don't have a fuzz now, but I plan on getting an EHX Big Muff some time.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Questionnaire is the proper spelling and it's a noun (thing), not an adjective to describe someone.
███████████████████████████████████
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
(I think I was the first one to get it on here, back in August/September)...

It's a pretty good fuzz, somewhere between a Fuzz Face and a Muff, leaning towards Muff-esque tones. I use it as a boost sometimes, and it works great, but with my amp's OD it sounds pretty good. If you want to hear an example, go to my band's myspace (sig) and listen to "Because I Love you" the studio version and the live version (via on-page youtube video... it's a bit thin because of the camcorder).

I can get Muse and RHCP tones out of it because that's all I ever really use it for outside originals. I've used it to play some Tool, and it owns.

Great for the price, although I'm sure there are much better with a higher budget.
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi, Man I love it, its loud as ****, great tone, and the sustain is amazing, plus you can dial in the amount of fuzz, I can really express myself with this baby, highly recommended for anyone who likes fuzz. I'm looking to get the BBE Free Fuzz sometime in the future,
I plan on purchasing an Earthquaker devices Hoof Fuzz- Its an updated Russian Green Muff clone. I'm really into that whole doom and gloom dark thick snarly fuzz, but not really a fan of the whole gilmour hendrix deal... I however, would be interested in snagging a Fulltone 69- they are SOOO nice.
I picked up a NYC Big Muff today! Its really an awesome pedal. I can nail the tone from "dream at tempo 119" by silversun pickups easily. Its super loose and has gobs of fuzzy gain.

Sounds cool with bass too.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Currently own and love the Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker. It's quite awesome.

One day want to own a Zvex Fuzz Factory just because they're straight up crazy.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
I use the Old Skool fuzz great fuzz it's made by Me :p It's basically a fuzz face with more gain and mids
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
My favourite is by far, the Death BY Audio Fuzz War, it is a total beast. Apart from that, some of the Devi Ever ones are trippy as if used right.

My bassist's Morrison Audio Big Fluff is quite nice though, much nicer than your stock standard tone-sucking Big Muff.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face. love it. you couldnt ask for a better fuzz, IMO.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I use the Zvex Fuzz Factory. A little pricey but it's got everything. I can go from real nice distortion settings to unlistenable chaos by spinning the volume knob on certain settings. Oscillations and random flanges FTW
Quote by IncubusMan999
My favourite is by far, the Death BY Audio Fuzz War, it is a total beast. Apart from that, some of the Devi Ever ones are trippy as if used right.

My bassist's Morrison Audio Big Fluff is quite nice though, much nicer than your stock standard tone-sucking Big Muff.

I disagree. I just ab'd my rockerverb with and without it for a good half hour and could detect no difference.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
i have the dunlop germanium fuzz face reissue, its great i can get a very good 'Red House' tone out of it as well as a good creamy blues sound. Its like if you took melted butter and mixed it with broken glass, smooth and creamy with a bit of crunch
I have one and a half, both which I built myself. I have a clone of the ZVex Woolly Mammoth and a clone of the Way Huge Red Llama (which is more of a fuzzy OD).

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
On the topic of fuzz, I don't have one yet, but can someone recommend me a good one?

I wanted a Jimi Hendrix style fuzz, all the old rock fuzz, etc, and I love the fuzz tone on "Reelin' in the Years" by Steely Dan. I got suggested a BBE fuzz or something, but I dunno - any other suggestions? I was leaning towards the DA Fuzz Face.
i used to have a Little Big Muff...eh...it was alright....nothing out of the ordinary...i sold it...i wanna get a Homebrew Electronics UFO now though
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
My 2 fuzzes will both be made by Frantone. I'm going to sell the ones I have now for them

First, the FRANTONE Peach Fuzz. It's amazing, check out some demos on youtube. So versatile, and I just like the tone of it.

Then there's FRANTONE The Sweet. It's a Germanium fuzz... 'nuff said...

And they're both handwired. Needless to say, I'm not gonna be getting them for a while...

Cranked Blues jr. + cranked FD2 Get pretty fizzy/fuzzy when all the controls are maxed.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Right now I use a BYOC Ram's Head Muff. I have a $10 Ibanez Soundtank Fuzz and I just traded a Zvex Fuzz Factory.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Right now I'm using a Noah's Ark Purple Fuzz, which was made in Japan and can't be bought from retailers over here in the states.

But after I upgrade my amp I intend to get a Big Muff Pi of some sort, Original, Little, Tone Wicker... still haven't decided.

Also I plan on getting a Blackout Effectors Fix'd Fuzz.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
My fuzz GAS list at the moment is this:
3xfx Fatman
Dwarfcraft Shiva
Both are insane pedals. Check them out.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I currently own a USA Big Muff, but only because I got it as part of a trade. It's a good fuzz and suits my purposes, but I want something mroe versatile; I'll be selling it to help pay for a ZVex Fuzz Factory.
If I were to keep a Muff though, I'd go for the Soctek one, hands down. Much treblier and more aggressive sounding.
at the moment i use a russian muff when i want a thick fuzzy distortion and a devi ever aenima fuzz when i feel like peeling the paint off of the walls
Guitars:
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet w/bigsby

Effects:
Boss tuner
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Proco Rat 2
EH Russian Big Muff Pi
VooDoo Labs Tremolo
EB Volume Pedal Jr
Line6 DL4

Amps:
Hot Rod Deville 410+orange ppc212ob
I have a Zvex Fuzz Factory, and I am selling a NYC big muff pi. PM me if you want to buy it, I'm thinking like $65 with an adapter for another $5.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i have 2 fuzz boxes. i have a visual sound angry fuzz and a line 6 distortion modeler/dm4. the angry fuzz is nice for those hendrix type tones and the dm4 is better suited for those keith richards type of tones. ps, im an octave fuzz freak!!!
Fulltone Ultimate Octave. Love the two types of fuzz, plus the octave up switch!
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Monsterpiece Classic/MK.II
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
zvex vexter fuzz factory. i want a frantone the sweet and the devi ever shoegazer now that i've looked into them. hot damn they both sound great!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
I rewired my Russian Big muff with thicker gauge wire and it sounds a lot fuller than before
I use that or my DIY Foxx Tonemachine
The fuzz in my GT-10. I like it quite a lot. Sounds sexy
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Right now, I have a Belcat R-Fuzz, Artec 70's fuzz blender, and a USA Big Muff RI.

The Belcat is smooth and creamy, the Artec is aggressive (I use it for the stoner rock ), and the big muff is, well, a big muff. I need to get the muff modded.

On the too buy list:
Dallas Arbiter Rangemaster clone (I know it's a treble booster, but still)
Frantone Cream Puff
MI Audio GI Fuzz
Death By Audio Fuzz War
Earthquaker Hoof
a Tonebender Clone
Maestro FZ-1
Maestro MFZ-1
Mossrite Fuzzrite
Ampeg Scrambler clone

and maybe another Octaver fuzz.
I used a little big muff till it died D:
Now i use a Cornell Fuzz, basically a fuzz face remake by the guy who made the originals, would recommend to anyone seeking a hendrix/frusciante sound (Y)