Recently for a creative writing course, I was challenged to come with a short story that more or less followed dramatic structure and it had to be eight sentences or less.

I thought this might be something that you guys would find interesting, or at the very least make it amusing.

Anyways, here's my story:

I am the moment. The lights that blind aren’t stage-lights, but I don’t care. That boozy gait of mine saunters to the microphone and screams a shout of approval for all those welcome in my heaven, or hell, if you put it that way. Hands reach out to grab me, maybe capture me and eat me alive, but I stumble over anyway. There’s someone else now, under the glow of the spotlight, ‘just don’t steal my stage, ‘I think. The figure is shouting at me, words I can’t understand, and he reaches out his arm. Everything is a bit hazy, but I manage to see the light. And so, I was the moment.

Now it's your turn. It doesn't have to be serious, or funny, just do whatever.

And anybody who spouts out tl;dr will get shot.
i think it's pretty cool
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
I was in the moment; it was some guitar website. Some guy made a thread about making up stories. I had never really been much of a story writer, just liked to fap every once and a while. My imagination strains to even do that. Strains like spaghetti when its done. Or a leg muscle when you're fapping. The slaps of my thighs really turn up the heat. And then I bust. Awe man- it's everywhere.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I was in the moment; it was some guitar website. Some guy made a thread about making up stories. I had never really been much of a story writer, just liked to fap every once and a while. My imagination strains to even do that. Strains like spaghetti when its done. Or a leg muscle when you're fapping. The slaps of my thighs really turn up the heat. And then I bust. Awe man- it's everywhere.

That story, mixed with looking at your avatar, reminded me of Tommy the Cat.

Go figure
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by GNiCk89
That story, mixed with looking at your avatar, reminded me of Tommy the Cat.

Go figure

Hahahaha, thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank the Academy.
I am the eggman. They are the eggmen. I am the walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

Fin
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
It was 11:15 p.m as we walked into the scene. John was sitting on the couch, the wall, and on the ceiling. We had a murder on our hands, and our only clues were some gun shot wounds and the word Trudogger written on the wall in still-warm blood. Scooby and Shaggy went to scout the kitchen while Fred and Daphne went to the bedroom. So, it was up to me, again. I looked around and saw the computer was still on, and I thought he may have just been on it recently since his hot coffee was there. After a couple of minutes, I deduced that he has just posted on an internet forum. I couldn't understand it, but it looked like.....like.... tl;dr.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by Trudogger

I came ready.

But, it was part of my creative story.
Quote by bizkitday4eva

Quote by Ticket48
But, it was part of my creative story.

I know, I just wanted an excuse to keep bumping the thread.
I am the moment. The lights that blind aren’t stage-lights, but I don’t care. That boozy gait of mine saunters to the microphone and screams a shout of approval for all those welcome in my heaven, or hell, if you put it that way. Hands reach out to grab me, maybe capture me and eat me alive, but I stumble over anyway. There’s someone else now, under the glow of the spotlight, ‘just don’t steal my stage, ‘I think. The figure is shouting at me, words I can’t understand, and he reaches out his arm. Everything is a bit hazy, but I manage to see the light. And so, I was the moment.
Quote by Trudogger
I know, I just wanted an excuse to keep bumping the thread.

Ahhhh, I see. Well, did you at least like it? It's adult Scooby Doo. Spoiler alert. Scooby dies at the end of the series. He got shot saving Fred. Who, in a surprise ending, also turned out to be the criminal that episode. Only Velma lived. She walked out to go to the police station since her phone broke and she got hit by a bus. Jigglypuff. The weird part was it was driven by Scrappy who fled the scene never to be scene again. That bus was also late for all it's stops. Mainly the one that went to the hospital. The ending isn't set in stone just yet, but it's looking like that is how it's going to be. It's also narrated by Velma.
Quote by bizkitday4eva

Last edited by Ticket48 at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by Ticket48
Ahhhh, I see. Well, did you at least like it?

I did like it. You're the most creative one in my thread so far.

Quote by Mobroz
*my story*

Copypasta sure tastes great, doesn't it?
Quote by Trudogger
I did like it. You're the most creative one in my thread so far.

That's quite sad.
Quote by bizkitday4eva

The sun in my eyes was unbearable as I woke from a dreamless sleep. With no recollection from the night before, I scrambled to find my nextel for I knew it would contain the pieces to the puzzle of my unknown wrong doings. At the same time I ponder to myself "Who the fuck is this woman beside me?" The Target name tag on her shirt on the floor read "Cecilia". I hypothesized that I either went to Target, or this chick does not know how to dress for an occasion. With my head spinning, and a self-doctored stab wound in my arm pulsating ever so painfully, I thought to myself, "Damn I must've had some fun."
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.