I want to start building/repairing guitars so I am looking for a decent project guitar (electric). I don't really care to much about make or model just as long as it sounded fine when it worked and is not plywood. Or if you have guitar parts ie. bodies necks hardware ect. I would also be interested in that stuff too. I have about $125 to work with but I would like to keep the cost under $100 for the parts. If you have any of these things that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
i have a xaviere xv-650 guitar that might work for you. I could ship it for less than 125 for sure. There's a few changes to it. I went to put in straplocks on it, but the wood got stripped really easily and they didn't hold (never had that problem before) - and there's schaller mini locking tuners in it (which make it worth much more).

White, w/ black fretboard. http://store.guitarfetish.com/xvvicrdr18ro1.html pm me if interested
i have some parts you might be intreasted in....

but you asking for price in dollars so i take it your in USA, or some where like that... im in uk, would be happy to post if you where willing to pay postage..

Ive got t he following parts from my old project:

3 on each side tuners, all with screws Chrome (6 in total) not sure on make but they work fine.

1 black pick up with pickup ring (ring has a bit of paint on and has scratches) with all screws.

i have 4 neck screws but no neck plate...

i have a 3 way LP/SG Style switch has some paint on and the switch cap is scratched.

i have some second hand bushes for a LP/SG type guitar with screws but no bridge or tail... has paint on but will scratch of easily.

i also have an old jack worlks fine just has a bit of solder on....

its all just stuff i have lying around from my old project... but some ones junk cud b sum ones parts... so i geuss if u intrested PM and we can sort it out... im in UK dno if ur guna wana pay the postage....

ney way

Hope i cud help

Tomthebomb01
My Gear

Epiphone: Les Paul - 1994 - Birdseye.
Tenson: Strat
Samick: Acoustic < On Long Term Lend.
Samick: Amp - 15w
Roland Cube 30 Amp
Im really not sure, ive never posted to out of UK and have no idea of costs. ill look into it after i get bk from skl
My Gear

Roland Cube 30 Amp
so you are not interested in mine? Mine is just missing strap buttons
orite then mate, no problem.
My Gear

Roland Cube 30 Amp
Well I'm waiting to hear back from another guy, but I might be interested if he doesn't get back to me. How does it sound? And is it mostly stock parts?
I have a Charvel 4, everything is there, but the neck is F'd, hairline crack by the nut, hss active, all wiring, pups, kill switches,vol knobs, jackson fr, i was going to redo it but no time and lack of no how. if ur interested let me no.
Ibanez Jem 7 DB-K
5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner