I recently purchased a Vintage Big Muff pedal which has no input for hooking it up to an ac adapter or daisy chain,it runs solely off 9 volt power.Does anyone know where I can find some sort of adapter so I can use it in my signal chain?
You mean like a plug you could attach to the power cable? Surely radioshack would have some (They seem to have everything from what I've heard)
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I dont think so.All the pedal has is an audio in and an audio out input and a compartment with a 9 volt battery
You mean it only has a battery connector?

I use my Visual Sound 1 Spot with the supplied battery connector with my Russian big muff - it only has a battery connector.
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2
So it connects to the battery? I also have the russian big muff.Where can I get one of those?
Yeah, the connector looks like the top of a 9v battery so it clips onto the battery connector just like you would a battery.

In which country are you? I actually just mailed the Visual Sound guys and they gave me a supplier that ships to South Africa. When I was in the states, I bought another one from Guitar Center.
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2
I have a Russian Big Muff and modded it to have a 9VDC jack. It's very susceptible to hum from the 9V supply. It's better to continue to use the battery. The nice thing about the Muff is that it disconnects the battery from the circuit when off. So the battery lasts forever, unless you leave it on. Most other pedals leave the battery on if a 1/4" cable is plugged into the input jack.