So, it's world book day in school today, and the choices are: dress up as a character from a book, or come in uniform. I don't really feel like coming in uniform, so what character could I go as that wears normal clothes? Preferably someone with something I can hold, or put in my pocket, to prove whom I am supposed to be.

Ideas?
-

School Girl Uniform...

Bring a Purse.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You´re name is Alex, so you´ll have to go as

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I have 20 minutes to pull this together, no time to find an outfit/opposite sex uniform.
-

Quote by Aléx
I have 20 minutes to pull this together, no time to find an outfit/opposite sex uniform.

The hell.

Got any books with you?

Quote by CrossBack7
L. White T and jeans, and eat sugary snacks all day. And sit with your knees to your chest.

SHEdit: This guy.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by Mister.Y

This.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Mister.Y

^full of win.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by SteveHouse
L. White T and jeans, and eat sugary snacks all day. And sit with your knees to your chest.

SHEdit: This guy.

This yeah, or pretty much anyone from any manga that isnt fantasy.
Keeps it easy.
Quote by Aléx
Who is this 'L'?

Pretty much my favorite fictional character of all time, is all. He's hyperbrilliant and manipulative but still at heart on the good side. Watch Death Note. Even if you're not into anime, it was my first and I loved it.

SHEdit: to ^
(looks at own avatar)

>.>
<.<

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

You could wear street cloths and say you're clark kent, and if anybody says why didn't you dress up like Superman say you don't know what they're talking about.

****, read comic book the first time.

Ok, dress up like the dude from twilight. That'll get you chicks!

or beat up....

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
Last edited by Cutlass_253 at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by Cutlass_253
You could wear street cloths and say you're clark kent, and if anybody says why didn't you dress up like Superman say you don't know what they're talking about.

^--- WIN

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Cutlass_253

Requires nerdy-and-awkward glasses.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Cutlass_253

, awesome. It shall be done.
-