Tell me where the hell to get titebond or if there are any alternatives that would work just as well for a neck through instrument?

I ask now because I'm almost finished drawing/planning my D&T project and should be good to start building soon.

thaaaanks in advanced
I am me. Live with it.
regular wood glue will do fine, but if you must have Titebond you'll probably have to buy it off the net.
Quote by DeAd-RiP
Tell me where the hell to get titebond or if there are any alternatives that would work just as well for a neck through instrument?

I ask now because I'm almost finished drawing/planning my D&T project and should be good to start building soon.

thaaaanks in advanced
titebond is "aliphatic resin". find a glue that uses that chemistry, and you'll be okay.

formaldehyde or hot hyde glue is actually better. a bit nasty to work with, but stronger.

do NOT use PVA. (white wood glue) it's not as strong.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
great... contradicting posts...... okay I will go to the hardware store first chance i get and see what they got. tahnks for your help hahahaha
I am me. Live with it.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
titebond is "aliphatic resin". find a glue that uses that chemistry, and you'll be okay.

formaldehyde or hot hyde glue is actually better. a bit nasty to work with, but stronger.

do NOT use PVA. (white wood glue) it's not as strong.

PVA glue is fine to use. unless you're planning to use the neck as a crane boom, or a boat.
Quote by lp_std
PVA glue is fine to use. unless you're planning to use the neck as a crane boom, or a boat.
I agree. It'll work juuuust fine.
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band