Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy.
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
That was pretty cool man- I liked the diversity throughout the track, It tended not to repeat much. There were a lot of nice breaks where the drums would drop out and the guitar would takeover. Good work I really liked the drum programming. The guitar playing is spot on.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! thats sick, its sorta like if Buckethead was in circa survive and they wrote a song influenced by OWLS
Durka
Some really sweet stuff. Some of the transitions sound like they could be in different songs, but all around it's pretty dang sweet. The riff at 2:50 - 3:05 is good stuff, and the song ended very well. I really enjoyed it, thank you
****ing sick riffs man, especially the one with the harmonics in it towards the beggining. The breakdowns are all cool. Great song, unrepetative and some great chords and melodies in there on top of great playing and a sick guitar tone, kept me listening the whole time for what sick riff or change was coming next. I don't normally like much of the metal and heavier songs on here but this one was really cool and I listened to it quite a few times. Can't wait to hear this with some bass and some vocals in it! It's a lot different from my genre so I can't really give you much useful critique apart from it's really good and I would maybe turn the kick drum and the snare up a little.

That didn't really help but if you could check out my new demo "Freedom Is Calling" on my profile that would be really cool!!
Dude. straigh up yum.
I really enjoyed this alot. nice tone, nice beats, nice everything.
As for what kind of vocals could fit. . . you could get away with anything really from regular old rock vocals to screams to rap type stuff. I could see anything working more or less.
I think a bit of all three could serve this justice. on alot of the breakdown stuff, screams and singing would fit really well, then on alot of the other stuff down and dirty rap vocals would prolly fit best.
Dang two days really?
i'm impressed.

-Ryan
Quote by VelvetFireBC491
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! thats sick, its sorta like if Buckethead was in circa survive and they wrote a song influenced by OWLS

Wow thanks

Quote by madcowman19
Some really sweet stuff. Some of the transitions sound like they could be in different songs, but all around it's pretty dang sweet. The riff at 2:50 - 3:05 is good stuff, and the song ended very well. I really enjoyed it, thank you

I know what you mean about the transitions. I'm thinking some bass and vocals will help smooth it out a little.

Quote by JonDLeary
****ing sick riffs man, especially the one with the harmonics in it towards the beggining. The breakdowns are all cool. Great song, unrepetative and some great chords and melodies in there on top of great playing and a sick guitar tone, kept me listening the whole time for what sick riff or change was coming next. I don't normally like much of the metal and heavier songs on here but this one was really cool and I listened to it quite a few times. Can't wait to hear this with some bass and some vocals in it! It's a lot different from my genre so I can't really give you much useful critique apart from it's really good and I would maybe turn the kick drum and the snare up a little.

That didn't really help but if you could check out my new demo "Freedom Is Calling" on my profile that would be really cool!!

Yeah man, I'll check that out for sure

Quote by Jared R. Boyd
Dude. straigh up yum.
I really enjoyed this alot. nice tone, nice beats, nice everything.
As for what kind of vocals could fit. . . you could get away with anything really from regular old rock vocals to screams to rap type stuff. I could see anything working more or less.
I think a bit of all three could serve this justice. on alot of the breakdown stuff, screams and singing would fit really well, then on alot of the other stuff down and dirty rap vocals would prolly fit best.
Dang two days really?
i'm impressed.

-Ryan

Thanks man! Yeah I sorta marathonned to get the drums written and then recorded it by just throwing a mic in front of my cab without checking and didn't even really mix it.