i dont know if these r original and if you could tell me it would be awesome you can asso add antything you think would sound good to either ones

number 1

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------0-------------0-------------------0-------------------0------------|
G|--------0-----0-------0-----0------------0------0------------0-----0--------|
D|----2--------------0-------------------0-------------------0-------------------|
A|-0-------------3-------------------2-------------------1-----------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

number 2

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---7-7777---5-5555---3-3333---4---6---1---4--------------------------|
A|---7-7777---5-5555---3-3333---4---6---1---4-x2----------------------|
E|---5-5555---3-3333---1-1111---2---4---3---2---------------------------|

then

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---7-7777---5-5555---7-7777--7-------------------------------------------|
A|---7-7777---5-5555---7-7777---7-------------------------------------------|
E|---5-5555---3-3333---9-9999---5-------------------------------------------|

D|---7-7777---5-5555---3-3333---4---6---1---4--2-----------------------|
A|---7-7777---5-5555---3-3333---4---6---1---4--2--------------------|
E|---5-5555---3-3333---1-1111---2---4---3---2--0-------------------------|
Last edited by tabmastar at Mar 10, 2009,
They sound pretty generic...
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
I quite liked riff one, it was pretty interesting, and I can see it being damn awesome if put in the context of a good song. However, I'm afraid I'm not a fan of the other two riffs and if they are supposed to be part of the same song then I think you could do with keeping in one key a bit more.. for the moment at least.

My advice is to get something like guitar pro or powertab or something to see how these ideas of yours could fit together better. In my opinion riff one is a keeper, but if you really want to use the other two how they are then they needed to be in a completely seperate song.

since I'm here why don't you check out my latest.
Tell me if you like the sound/style and such
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1083406
Quote by Of_Wolves
I quite liked riff one, it was pretty interesting, and I can see it being damn awesome if put in the context of a good song. However, I'm afraid I'm not a fan of the other two riffs and if they are supposed to be part of the same song then I think you could do with keeping in one key a bit more.. for the moment at least.

My advice is to get something like guitar pro or powertab or something to see how these ideas of yours could fit together better. In my opinion riff one is a keeper, but if you really want to use the other two how they are then they needed to be in a completely seperate song.

since I'm here why don't you check out my latest.
Tell me if you like the sound/style and such
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1083406

the 1st tab and the 2nd tab r seperate songs

edit*

im srry i understand how it got confusing it was my miustake i posted the tabs confusinly and with some misleading wording srry again
Last edited by tabmastar at Mar 10, 2009,