So. I'm looking to replace my Dean. And, I've been looking around for a nice flying v in my budget. Which is about £340 at the moment. In a week's time I'll have about £380ish. Anyone got any flying v's they can suggest in that price range? I know there's the Jackson KVX10, which I'm considering. But are there any other ones people can suggest?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I went on a major V search before i chose the RR24 so i know a few, im only keen on the Rhoads shape though. You want a fixed bridge or floyd rose?

Jackson JS30KV - King V - £219.00
Jackson JS30RR - £229
Jackson RX10D - £339
Alexi LTD 200 - £372
BC RICH KERRY KING KKV METAL MASTER - £225
KRAMER GUITARS VANGUARD - £255
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX Bolt on £254

Just google some of those see if they tickle your pickle, i just did a quick search around on a few websites
V's only I'm afraid. I had a Randy Rhoads style guitar once. It was okay, but after playing my dad's V, I couldn't go back to any other guitar shape. I was looking at a Dean Black Gold V, but I can't find one cheap enough now, and plus, I'd need to check out a guitar with the same neck profile so I could compare.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Id go with the Dave Mustaine bolt on he suggested or a Jackson RR of some kind
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
I'd consider the Mustaine, but I'd really like something that isn't a signature version. The next guitar I get will have to do me for quite some time, so I was hoping to avoid (possibly) walking on stage with someone else's name plastered on my guitar. Also, I don't find RRs comfortable enough.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
I'd consider the Mustaine, but I'd really like something that isn't a signature version. The next guitar I get will have to do me for quite some time, so I was hoping to avoid (possibly) walking on stage with someone else's name plastered on my guitar. Also, I don't find RRs comfortable enough.

Agreed. The RR balances horribly and looks like it has a hernia. Try the LTD V-200, or the V-500 if you can find one secondhand.
Try finding a used one. Second-hand Gibson Faded V's sell on ebay for around $400 in great shape, not sure how much that converts too though
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
The Jackson is your best bet. Its way better then the vmntx
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100