Im in a Psycadelic Punk band, Doesnt sound too weird, Just influenced by Psycadelic 60's stuff with 70s Punk..

Me & my mates were having this conversation before and came up with Rasta metal, Does that exist?

Whats your ideas on Strange Genres..

OmNomNom!

Yhbbz
I actually enjoy listening to relaxation synth waves every couple days. It clears my mind and also helps me sleep.

But I have also found a very cool interest in Super Mario Bros themes on the piano (played by the Video Game Pianist). They sound like musical master pieces! haha!
Drone music, I don't listen to it too often but it's got its time and place.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
viking metal and folk metal are my favorites, but when someone asks me irl what my favorite genre of music is, i always say metal
Avant-Garde Metal (unexpect = thread lol )

and Jpop
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
A'capella / Spoken Word Hip Hop, like Scroobius Pip or John Berkavitch
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
If your looking for Rasta Metal get the album Roots Rock Riot by Skindred (UK band).... but be warned....... it will instantly become ur favorite band no jokes they are EPIC!!!!
PuTTing it StRAIGHt In YOUr MoUTH
Quote by pacmandemon
Im in a Psycadelic Punk band, Doesnt sound too weird, Just influenced by Psycadelic 60's stuff with 70s Punk..

Me & my mates were having this conversation before and came up with Rasta metal, Does that exist?

Skindred.

Anyway I like noise rock like sonic youth and Melt Banana.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by pacmandemon

Rasta metal? Try bad brains. More towards hardcore but a huge influence on metal.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
I honestly like polka.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Avant-Garde.

Don't get much stranger. And to the Rasta-Metal mentions above, that's just a really lame excuse for a genre just cos people have dreads.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Klesmer
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL