I think mickey owned him, being in a suit and all. But the kid has got some mad skillz.

Quote by Datrooper
Your face

Ah, the cry of the child.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
that style of dance is so cliché and no one realises it yet! I went to some RnB club with a friend because he dragged me there and there was a dance off!
I cried with laughter sooo much! I had to physically stop them mid dance of I would of pissed everywhere.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
that style of dance is so cliché and no one realises it yet! I went to some RnB club with a friend because he dragged me there and there was a dance off!
I cried with laughter sooo much! I had to physically stop them mid dance of I would of pissed everywhere.

...Okay?

Your lack of tolerance for other people's interests confuses and infuriates me!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by CBNJ
Since when is Mickey Mouse at Six Flags? I'm ashamed to be from the same state as you. *shakes head*

Uhm...There's a disney area in six flags, you knew that right?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Glimsom
...Okay?

Your lack of tolerance for other people's interests confuses and infuriates me!

It's embarrassing. I mean, I like RunDMC as much as the next guy but come on! primary coloured adidas tracksuit and that generic 'fold arms like your cool but actually if you take away the music it just makes you look like a man in the 50's showing mild annoyance' pose.
It's just so cliché.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by CBNJ
Since when is Mickey Mouse at Six Flags? I'm ashamed to be from the same state as you. *shakes head*

u kno what...maybe..i might be ashamed of where im from
but anything is better than nj pshh