What a load of sound guys, they are playing in Edinburgh tonight and they were at my college doing sopme questions and answers. He signed my two darkness albums and then gave me free tickets to his show tonight.

I'm in the evening news tomorrow, picture and column, talking about my love of them.

While he is such a controversial character, he is one of the people that inspired me to play music (make of that what you will) and it was such a great 2 hours meeting him.

So just had to brag lol

Cheers guys
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
kthxbai
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Haha, cool. I met him last year, he was stood next to me watching the band 'the galvatrons' at the 02 wireless festival in hyde park. Spoke to him a bit, got apiccy with him yeah he's a nice guy.
Quote by mario128
What a load of sound guys, they are playing in Edinburgh tonight and they were at my college doing sopme questions and answers. He signed my two darkness albums and then gave me free tickets to his show tonight.

I'm in the evening news tomorrow, picture and column, talking about my love of them.

While he is such a controversial character, he is one of the people that inspired me to play music (make of that what you will) and it was such a great 2 hours meeting him.

So just had to brag lol

Cheers guys

So you had sex with him?
Awesome, i once met cage the elephant.
They were playing a gig and turned up to the venue the day before. My mate was having a leaving party type thing and it was open mic, so the came in, plugged in and played. After the finished we got talking to them and they bought us drinks and put us on the guestlist for there gig the next night.
Bass Player