Hi, I recently found a really cool looking guitar, the Ibanez RG3570Z, it has yellow pickup covers or guards and knobs, I dont know what the things covering the pickups are called.

Can you buy special brightly coloured pickup covers on the internet so you can make your guitar look better, if so where?

Thanks a lot
i think it's the pickup bobbins your referring to. those can't be replaced easily afaik. if it's bright colored pickups you want dimarzio makes them in pretty much every color, plus they'll sound better than stock ibanez pups.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.