Where the hell is the slayer thread?!?! I searched for it! someone give me a link?
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Might of got removed, happened to the Metallica not so long ago
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
yes i do. i like feedback..so EXCUSE ME mr negativity
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

You'd like feedback on the fact that you are unable to operate a forum?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
what are you talking about unable to operate a forum...i searched for one and couldn't find any...i have searched for things before and not found anything and then been shown a link to it afterwards...so don't tell me I don't know how to "operate" something. Honestly you guys are so pathetic. "oh I JUST HAVE to tell this guy how stupid I think he is!" Give your internet balls a rest kiddo.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

just shut up and make a slayer thread instead of making a "why no slayer thread?"

problem solved

/thread
Quote by BeastTheBand
what are you talking about unable to operate a forum...i searched for one and couldn't find any...i have searched for things before and not found anything and then been shown a link to it afterwards...so don't tell me I don't know how to "operate" something. Honestly you guys are so pathetic. "oh I JUST HAVE to tell this guy how stupid I think he is!" Give your internet balls a rest kiddo.

I posted the goddamn link to a search CLEARLY showing a Slayer thread... among 3 whole pages of other threads on the topic of Slayer in the METAL forum alone.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I made this thread to see if someone could find me a link guys..come on i know you can pay attention more than this....I asked where it is, not why is there none. And simply asked for a link..is it so hard to just say "it's closed" or "here's the link" like hoenstly you guys need to stop making the forum an anti-fun place for people...jsut because i wanted to know one thing means that i have to get flamed for it? godddd

Oh yeah..i forgot to tell you it said "sorry no matches"
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by BeastTheBand
I made this thread to see if someone could find me a link guys..come on i know you can pay attention more than this....I asked where it is, not why is there none. And simply asked for a link..is it so hard to just say "it's closed" or "here's the link" like hoenstly you guys need to stop making the forum an anti-fun place for people...jsut because i wanted to know one thing means that i have to get flamed for it? godddd

Oh yeah..i forgot to tell you it said "sorry no matches"

here is where we told you there is no thread.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Might of got removed, happened to the Metallica not so long ago

and here is where we showed you where it is.

Quote by nebiru

and here is why you are getting flamed.
Quote by BeastTheBand
yes i do. i like feedback..so EXCUSE ME mr negativity

and here

Quote by BeastTheBand

you should stop being so defensive. It pisses people off and makes them want to flame you even more.
Last edited by fowles06 at Mar 5, 2009,
Check this out:

STICKIED AT THE TOP OF THE METAL FORUM:

"List of Helpful Threads (READ BEFORE YOU POST NEW THREADS!) "
I've found Jesus