The Office is an amazing show.

I just got finished watching the rest of season 5 last week.

And now i gotta wait till' who knows when for the next season to air.

But yea, who likes The Office?

The American one btw...
what? i thought THIS was season 5?

yeah, it's good. best tv show right now (R.I.P. arrested development)
I love both.I've seen all the UK ones and season 1 and two of US.I love at the start of one of the episodes in season 2 where Michael's playing with a football.
I like it we watch it in my Graphic design class all the time.... and im stoked because i just got in my brand new GAYDAR!!!! lol
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
I liked the UK version, the American one seems so... dumbed down. No offence to anyone, btw. And there have been numerous Office threads.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
THE SHOW IS AMAZING!

Btw!!!! Season 5 is NOT over! They're just having a mid-season break! There will be a new episode this Thursday!
"And float down Grand Street in daylight..."
This Thursday?!?!?

YESSSSS!!!

Thank you so much for telling me, i thought episode 15 was the last one.
Oh yea, since watching The Office, i ALWAYS looks for "thats what she said" opportunities.
I love it.

I even have the calender.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I absolutely love it. Season 5 has gotten progressively better, especially Episode 13, when Dwight fakes the fire, and cuts off the face of the dummy for his Hannibal Lecter. Amazing.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Joe McCarthy Richard Nixon Studebacker television North Korea South Korea Marilyn Monroe. RYAN STARTED THE FIRE!

great show
~ I'll serve it bloody rare, the animals don't care anymore ~
I love the British Version, don't really like the American one to be honest, although I can see why others would find it entertaining.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
The Office > The Office.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Never seen the British version, but I love Steve Carrell in the American "The Office".
i find it interesting, the difference between the uk and us one. i like the us one more, but thats cus im an american... the uk one seems so freakin r rated lol.